Wednesday, March 6, 2013

*Scraps Of Darkness Sponsors for March over @ OUAS

HELLO!
I'm back from my 4 day trip to Melbourne & was such a GREAT experience....
As I may remember this was my first time for a few things!! 
First time EVER to fly ----> LOVE IT! I am already organizing a trip for the kids to go flying as I think they would love it to!!
First time to Melbourne ----> LOVED it!  A BIG THANKS go's to Wendy who made it such a  Joyous time....
First time for Me been away from the Family EVER ----> Did OK! I think
& I got to meet up with a couple of fellow Scrappers IRL (which is why I went in the first place) -----> LOVE IT & was the best part........
 Catching up with Kim Ewins which I only meet the weekend before & live like 1 hour away form this GORGEOUS girl...
THEN meeting IRL the EVER So TALENTED & SUPER LOVELY Georgia Heald! I did do 2 of Georgia's classes & she was just AWESOME Well I think she was anyways... LOL!
 I wish I had more time to sit & chat this this girl.... & also! got to sit & chat with the SUPER DOOPER LOVELY Cathy Cafun... WOW! what a Beautiful lady she is!! 

I have got photo's to share & will do as soon as I play catch with with a couple of blog posts!! I am now a little behind!! 
SO! today wanting to share with you a layout that I created as a  Scraps Of Darkness Guest Designer for Once Upon A Sketch March Challenge...
Scraps Of Darkness - Is March sponsor & this kit is up for grabs!! OH! & might I just add I am little behind with working on this kit.....It is 1 GORGEOUS kit & can't wait to jump in & play with this kit & hope to share with you REAL soon.....

Simple Pleasures

&
The Once Upon A Sketch Challenge 
Theme: "Its The Weekend!" 

now I know most if not all of you know of Once Upon A Sketch SO! I wont copy & paste some of the examples of be sure to click HERE for a direct link.....


part of our weekend is about sport &
since last Year Jason, Ethan  & sometimes Chloee are right into Archery... & is every second Sunday Jason, Ethan & Chloee most of the  head to Forbes to compete in Archery!
NOW! yeah sure I REALLY like that I get some ME time, BUT! it more about Jason getting that 1 on 1 with the kids & think this is Soooo Important!! 

Cause my Scraps Of Darkness Simple Pleasure kit didn't arrived in time I have used my Scrap Of Darkness January - Waterways kit


This washi tape, stamp & the Flourish dies are the only things not part of the kit....

The flourish die I have used is a Cheery Lynn Designs - Victorian Romance Flourish....


YEP! not a fan of my handwriting on my layouts.... SO! I have hid my journaling!!

NOW! I know I haven't been much of a good visitor as of late... hoping to find some time in the next couple of days & stop by & see what you have been up to...
Hope you all have a WONDERFUL day & THANKS for stopping by!!!
 

10 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fabulous weekend Rachael.
    ....and what a gorgeous layout...lovin all the layers, the colours and the flourishes are beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're forgiven for not visiting, I only wish I could have gone to the show to meet some of the talented ladies. You sound like you had an amazing time and good on you for marking all those 'FIRSTS' and surviving them all. Can't wait to see the photos. Oh, nearly forgot, this layout is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work. I love the pictures you have used. Melbourne sounds like it was great! maybe next year for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a great time Rach!!!
    Love these LOs wow you outdid yourself with this kit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow wow wow!! This is GORGEOUS!! I love love love the colors and those fabulous layers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sooooo glad you had such a good time & met such lovely scrappers & that the flying went well - this will be the 1st of many trips, I'm sure & I KNOW your kids would love it!!!! Great LO as always, Rachael...bet your glad to be home, tho, eh???!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you had a wonderful time in Melbs! and it is so much fun to meet the girls you have only known from blogs isn't it!! They are always nicer in real life! and this layout is stunning.. totally love the colors and the flourishes and stamping in the back ground.. your scrapping continues to amaze me, it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you have a fantastic time at the expo. I've been lucky enough to meet Cathy in real life too, she is lovely.

    Love this LO, all the layers and fussy-cut details looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful colors and great layering! do you use 3d foam for layers?

    ReplyDelete
  10. THis looks very dramatic love it!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10