Monday, March 11, 2013

**Scraps Of Darkness - Simple Pleasures February Kit**

HELLO!
& a happy Monday to you all....
I am a little behind in sharing my Designing work for Scraps Of Darkness! for a couple of reasons which I don't want to bore you with......   LOL!
OK! SO! Today I will share 2 layouts & 1 card....
Working with the AWESOME February Simple Pleasures kit!
looks AWESOME hey...
OH! & if you play along over at Once Upon A Sketch this month & your chosen as the WINNER this is the kit that you will receive....

There is also! some REALLY GREAT color, floral & Embellishment add ons to go with this kit!!! HERE

this first layout is my take on the FANTASTIC sketch by Charlotte aka Suepup....
& the sketch

Yes! I have become a bit addictive to stamps... all the stamps I have used are from my stash!!
The arrow stamp is a newbie.. LOL! it is a Glitz Design unchartered waters - Doodle Arrows

a bit of hidden Journaling....

& the mask is a Prima mask, which I got in 1 of the ever So Talented Georgia Heald classes I recently went to....

Next up is this layout

again the stamp is from my stash, Also from my stash I have used the Sizzix Tim Holtz - snowflake rosette (which I just purchased at the Melbourne Expo)....
 I have to admit I just didn't know what to do with the ribbon that you get in the kit BUT! REALLY liked the ribbon... SO! just made up a flower with it... COOL hey!!!

& lastly  this Card....
the kaiser rubon that you get in the kit, was not playing nice! SO! I just end up rubbing as much as I could all over on this card.... I have also dried embossed as piece of the paper with Sizzix - Tim Holtz - pocket watches! You can see this a bit better IRL!!!

I will be back soon with 2 more layouts that I created with this kit...
till then Have a GREAT Week people!

16 comments:

  1. All your projects are lovely as usual! Love the repeated stamping on both layouts. The arrow rounds one is so cool!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool pages you made! I have an idea for you, let`s swap our "leftovers" from SOE and SOD, I know you have to have still so much papers:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing backgrounds...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW so vibrant and colouful! Lovely work Rachael. Thank you for the OUAS plug too :) You are such a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowwwwwwww! These are so GORGEOUS!! I love love love the flowers and loveeeeeeeee all those circles on that first one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All such gorgeous work Rach... I've been meaning to get my hands on the Glitz Design roller stamps... LOVE how you used the arrow stamp!!! Thanks again for taking the time to chat with me at the Melbourne Show... you really made my day and it was so nice to finally meet you IRL. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Rach. The colours look so rich and the black arrow circle in the first and the black flower in the second just pop. Gorgeous gorgeous photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a beautiful style you have rachael... love both of these...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow you have been busy! These look amazing, so eye catching fabulous back ground details.. you are very creative and talented!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rachael, your work is truly amazing. I love how the photos remain central to the focus of the layouts yet there is so much detail and technique in every creation.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rach, your stamping and mask work are just awesome!! I love how you use black- a color that often scares me, lol. But you use it flawlessly! Your pages always exude happiness and are full of fun details :)! Awesome work :)

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Holly Molly amazing Rach!! Love how vibrant your projects are!! Wow great job with this kit.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So beautiful Rach!! Sorry I haven't visited in a while! Of course you are doing amazing things here as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, your newest creations are awesome, i love both of the layouts and the card also. Gorgeous style dear Rachael. There is soooo much to look at. ♥

    Big Hugs
    Dunja xx

    P.S. Did you recieve my email Rachael? ...didn't hear anything from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like you've an absolute ball with this kit...love all the black pops behind the colour....& I've just come from the MME blog... GO YOU....wow!!!!! Very impressed, my friend...your LO stands out beautifully over there:):):):) STUNNING!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10