Monday, March 25, 2013

Anna's Craft Cupboard - Kaiser In The Attic

Hello once again!
Anna sent me 3 FANTASTIC ranges to play with this month &Today! 
I want to share with you 3 layouts that I created with 1 of those ranges
Kaiser - In the Attic.. for direct links just click the  Papers & Accessories
OK! so first up is the layout.. of my 2 Primary Kids....
YES! sad but true... REALLY LOVED this photo of the 2 of them.. 
I have lightly stamped the edge of the photo with Kaiser - script stamp...

Anna has a GREAT range of washi tape & is available HERE..
The black flower is a Green Tara Primula & the white roses which I have inked the edges of are also Green Tara...   Anna has these & a few other Green Tara flowers be sure to check out the range she has HERE
some hidden Journaling... & the Chevron bag I purchased from Greatest View  REALLY Love these bags....

 Next up is this layout of Chloee....

Here I have used the Kaiser Pearls strips on this dress form.. the dress form  you get in the Collectables
 Couldn't help myself & did some fussy cutting from this piece of paper...
 The white flowers are Green Tara - Primula  
I've also got a LOT of stamping going on.... 1 of my FAVE thing ATM to do in my backgrounds LOTS of stamping, flickering mists & paint! hehehe

& last layout with this range..........
Is this layout of Hubby! This photo I took on Fathers day last Year!!
The Clock Template I've used  is also Kaiser.... I 
The Arty stamp is also Kaiser & can be brought with more FANTASTIC Kaiser stamps from Anna's  HERE...
Thanks HEAPS for popping by & have a GREAT Week People......

13 comments:

  1. these feel very dramatic...love em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just incredible Rach, love all your awesome details and your photos work so well with each of your layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look amazing.. I really love the layout on your hubby, blokey, masculine and fabulous.. love your stamping it really completes the look, love how you have used these papers.. wonderful wonderful layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just gorgeous!! LOVING the colors and the layers ... and loving the little records on the last one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marvelous layers and details! Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all amazing, can not choose which I prefer more. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, oh wow, they are all so beautiful!! Love the fussy cutting and all the details, the colours!! Really great!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blown away by the top LO ----that washi, yum! Then came the next ones...man! You're totally rocking it with these...your DH one is amazing:):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow! these LOs are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, your have created some awesome pages with the Kaisercraft paper collection, love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so talented Rachael! I never leave your blog without heaps of inspiration. Your layouts are stunning! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't believe I missed this post, amazing layouts and I'm lovin' your stamping. Thanks also for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10