Monday, March 25, 2013

Anna's Craft Cupboard - Kaiser In The Attic

Hello once again!
Anna sent me 3 FANTASTIC ranges to play with this month &Today! 
I want to share with you 3 layouts that I created with 1 of those ranges
Kaiser - In the Attic.. for direct links just click the  Papers & Accessories
OK! so first up is the layout.. of my 2 Primary Kids....
YES! sad but true... REALLY LOVED this photo of the 2 of them.. 
I have lightly stamped the edge of the photo with Kaiser - script stamp...

Anna has a GREAT range of washi tape & is available HERE..
The black flower is a Green Tara Primula & the white roses which I have inked the edges of are also Green Tara...   Anna has these & a few other Green Tara flowers be sure to check out the range she has HERE
some hidden Journaling... & the Chevron bag I purchased from Greatest View  REALLY Love these bags....

 Next up is this layout of Chloee....

Here I have used the Kaiser Pearls strips on this dress form.. the dress form  you get in the Collectables
 Couldn't help myself & did some fussy cutting from this piece of paper...
 The white flowers are Green Tara - Primula  
I've also got a LOT of stamping going on.... 1 of my FAVE thing ATM to do in my backgrounds LOTS of stamping, flickering mists & paint! hehehe

& last layout with this range..........
Is this layout of Hubby! This photo I took on Fathers day last Year!!
The Clock Template I've used  is also Kaiser.... I 
The Arty stamp is also Kaiser & can be brought with more FANTASTIC Kaiser stamps from Anna's  HERE...
Thanks HEAPS for popping by & have a GREAT Week People......
01 09 10