Friday, March 15, 2013

gb & gd guest design contest

Hi there!
Hope things are going well for you....
 I had a bit of time up my sleeve yesterday arvo & try to catch up on a few on my FAVE blogs....
& I found out that Glitz Design has this going on ATM..
I thought I share this with any of those who are interested???
 Click  HERE for all the info 
ME Personally 
I'm a big Glitz Design FAN & just had to be in it.... I know I don't have much of a Chance!
BUT! you got to be in it to try & win it!!  LOL!
& while I'm here I may as well share this layout that I created & will share on Glitz Design & Gossamer facebook pages as soon as I finish with this post........
 the red background paper is Glitz Design I just can't remember...papers are GD- Color Me Happy,  along with Color Me Happy Peekaboos & are Available at Anna's Craft Cupboard HERE
 The Tweeny bits Cogs are Twiddleybitz love these cogs....

the black Chevron ribbon is Green Tara , I have also used the Glitz Designs Unchartered Waters Giant Roller Doodle Arrows.. & the tiny heart stamp is from American Craft - Mini stamp..
Thanks SO MUCH for popping on by & I
Hope you all have a GREAT Weekend!!

10 comments:

  1. Well for one thing, you have a very big chance, your scrapping is HOT!! I love your lively fabulously created layouts.. and this one is electrifying! The black chevron tape really grabs the eye and gives it a good shake!! wow.. love all the arrows!! and gorgeous photo too...this is a wonderful layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have to agree with the Other Lizzy - you'd be GD in a BLINK if I had my say!! Love how you make them so vibrant & bright:):) Great job....love that arrow thingy, too - works a treat:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooooooooooooo amazing! I love love love love the colors, the arrows .... just AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. spectacular, love all these bright colors, and your awesome job with stamping as alwayys inspires me too. Thanks for the info, I should try too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your arrow roller, its something a bit different and works so well with the black ribbon. I'd have to say they should pick you in a heartbeat because you have amazingly bright and happy layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an amazingly beautiful and bold page, Rachael! I would pick you, of I were them ;) I love the way you've used the GT ribbon, looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How amazing does this look, RAch!!! The colours are so vibrant & I just love the effect you've given using that arrow stamp....looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I think you have higher chances than u think. Amazing work with the glitz paper

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the bold colours & especially love the design too. Always so many fab things to grab the eye. Great layout. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is sensational Rachael and I wish you the best of luck. They would be crazy not to have you GD for them. Go you!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10