Friday, March 15, 2013

gb & gd guest design contest

Hi there!
Hope things are going well for you....
 I had a bit of time up my sleeve yesterday arvo & try to catch up on a few on my FAVE blogs....
& I found out that Glitz Design has this going on ATM..
I thought I share this with any of those who are interested???
 Click  HERE for all the info 
ME Personally 
I'm a big Glitz Design FAN & just had to be in it.... I know I don't have much of a Chance!
BUT! you got to be in it to try & win it!!  LOL!
& while I'm here I may as well share this layout that I created & will share on Glitz Design & Gossamer facebook pages as soon as I finish with this post........
 the red background paper is Glitz Design I just can't remember...papers are GD- Color Me Happy,  along with Color Me Happy Peekaboos & are Available at Anna's Craft Cupboard HERE
 The Tweeny bits Cogs are Twiddleybitz love these cogs....

the black Chevron ribbon is Green Tara , I have also used the Glitz Designs Unchartered Waters Giant Roller Doodle Arrows.. & the tiny heart stamp is from American Craft - Mini stamp..
Thanks SO MUCH for popping on by & I
Hope you all have a GREAT Weekend!!

01 09 10