Thursday, February 28, 2013

Kaisercraft Flora Delight .....

Ello Ello!
I'm back yet again...
This time to share 4 layouts working with the Kaiser Flora Delight another range I got to play with as Part of my DT work for Anna's Craft Cupboard...
First up is layout of ME & my girl photo taken back in 2010!!
A couple of kaiser stamps I've used here - numbers, Grid & 1 of the newer stamp 36.... all are Available just click the stamps for direct link....
 I have used a Kaiser large scallop wooden doily which I have left raw...

Next up is this layout of Chloee...
Chloee really lovin Gymnastic ATM & she has been practicing to do the spilts!
again have used the Kaiser - Grid stamp along with new Kaiser stamp - Dictionary meanings ...

the cluster of flowers are from Kaiser & Green Tara - roses & rosebuds...

next up & would have to say my FAVE layout with this range....
got this photo of Ethan at our local pool!!!
& once again as few Kaiser stamps....
The Grid, the newer Arty & crackle!
The alphas are American Crafts Amy Tangerine Ready Set Go Corrugated Thickers - Daily Moss..  Also! used the Kaiser - wooden borders

& lastly with this range...
Is this layout of Ethan & his cousin the gorgeous Courtney Rose...
I have used the Arty stamp on my edges....
also! have used the Kaisercraft - 6"x6" - Clock template.. 


THANKS soooooo very much for stopping by & for those of you that will leave a comment behind you are just to kind.... This may be my last post for a few days!!!!
 as I have a few things to get organized before I leave for Melbourne early Friday morning... (Squeal) 
YES! I'm am heading to the Melbourne Expo!I think I may have mention it a couple of times.... I am Sooooo EXCITED but! a little nervous as it will be the first time EVER I will fly & first time visiting Melbourne..... YEP! I have been living a simple life!  LOL!

19 comments:

  1. 4 gorgeous layouts, all with amazing details....lovin the crackle stamp.
    Have a fabulous time at the Melbourne Expo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Rach stunning creations!!! Love how you combined the colors in this range!!! Amazing LOs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing pages!! This range is stunning!! Enjoy the expo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww! These are all gorgeous! LOVING the colors and love love love how you inked the flowers on the second one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All are lovely with striking colors. Especially love the top layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you get a few pages done and they all look amazing, the first one is so cute, love those caps, its very cheeky looking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've done such a beautiful job with the Kaisercraft Flora Delight collection - LOVE these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Four gorgeous creations! Love, love the colors and all your stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh these are amazing! I love the explosion of colors and love all the back ground touches.. great photos.. and have fun in Melbs, and enjoy the show!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous as usual. have fun in Melbourne:-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope your flight is smooth, you have a fabulous time down south & I am trying VERY hard not to be jealous as!!!!! These LOs are fab, as always....love how your touches of black bring out the colours so beautifully:):):) HAVE A BLAST:):)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful work! Love how you work these paper ranges! Fabulous inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovin your awesome layouts..

    ReplyDelete
  15. These look amazing very very dramatic!

    ReplyDelete
  16. nice post .......sharing information related to kaisercraft

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love, love the stamping work on these pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your layouts are gorgeous!! love the colors and the stamping! Fabulous photos too, especially the "waiting" one ... my favorite page too!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10