Sunday, March 24, 2013

** Scraps Of Darkness Day Glo March Kit**

Today is the reveal day for
Included in our March Kit:
**5 double sided papers from Prima's Sunrise Sunset collection
**5 double sided papers from SEI's Mia Bella collection
**Prima Sunrise Sunset Zipper Flowers
**Prima Sunrise Sunset Say It In Crystals Gem Sheet
**Prima Sunrise Sunset Wood Clip Embellishments
**Prima Vintage Mechanicals - Vintage Clock Face Smal
l**Ingvild Bolme Chalk Edger - Fall Lea
f**Gina's Designs Chipboard Geometric Corners (4 corners) - designed exclusively for Scraps of Darkness
**SEI 12 x 12 Velvet Paper - Asparagus
**SEI Mia Bella 12 x 12 Postcards Perforated Sheet


I have 4 layouts to share today & along with this kit there also some REALLY GREAT add ons
If you just click the add on it should take you straight to each add on

First up is this layout of Chloee!!
**NOTE all the stamps I've used are from my stash**
 The stamps I've used in my background are from my stash....


& this first layout is my take on the March Scraps Of Darkness - Sketch created by Charlotte Jenkins...

next up is this layout of Ethan Chloee & there Poppy...
  the Prima 12x12 dots stencil I've used was from the Scraps Of Darkness - January Waterways kit!! OH! & the leaf stamp is a 3rd Eye stamp & available from Scraps Of Darkness store HERE......


Next up is the layout of Chloee...

 also! the white doily from my stash...

& lastly for today....
is this layout of ME & my boy!
 I created the circles with a glass lid....
 Again I have used the 3rd Eye leaf stamp
That's it for today...
THANKS Heaps for stopping by & just before I go be sure to mark your Calenders cause 
Scraps Of Darkness & Scraps Of Elegance are having a blog hop starting March 29th 1:00 AM PST"
01 09 10