Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Lily Bee Design - Autumn Spice Step by step...

I'm back with my 2nd post for today...
I thought I'd try & make this 1 short & sweet! Well as sweet as possible LOL.....
My Step By Step for Anna's Craft Cupboard has been up for a few days now over on Anna's blog!!
SO! I thought I'd share my layout with you all...
 & for a change instead of me coping & pasting my step by step I thought  if any of you are interested in how to recreate this or maybe you are inspired by some thing then you could go HERE  
This year in January I turned 36.. & this photo was taken by my girl on my birthday!  THANKS Chloee not too many wrinkles are showing....
 & I'm sure that the Kasier 36 stamp was made just for ME...  hehehe

NOW! that is what I call a quick post...   LOL!
THANKS to those of you that have stopped by...
& till next time 

9 comments:

  1. Oh this is vibrant lively and so gorgeous.. what a great photo of you too..love the impact of the diamonds!! love this..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it was short and very sweet with your little one taking such a beautiful photo, makes me feel old though because my little girl is turning 36 this year...............

    ReplyDelete
  3. yUP I think that stamp was made just for you LOL! You look darn fine for 36 & I'm so glad to see you are scrapping more of your beautiful self this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the background! And very nice photo=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are beautiful and so is your lo!!! LOVING those colors and off to see how you put it together!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so beautiful, Rachael! This layout is fabulous and fun, so much to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous! Great photo and a fab layout to showcase it!Amazing details and techniques.:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow Rach fantastic stamping and combination of colors! this LO is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10