Friday, March 8, 2013

Lily Bee Autumn Spice - Anna's Craft Cupboard

Hi There!
Today I am sharing with you 3 layouts I created working with Lily Bee Autumn Spice range as Part of my DT work for Anna's craft Cupboard.....
here are the papers, stickers from the Lily Bee Design - Autumn Spice range that I got sent & along with the October Afternoon - Witch Hazel buttons 



    & this is what I came up with....
 First up is this layout of Ethan, this photo was taken back in 2008 (6years).. Awwww he looks soooooo chubby & sooooo cuddly... Don't get me wrong is is still cuddly just not so chubby....  LOL!
I have also added a few strips of washi tape, Anna has a great range HERE ...
The stars I created using MTF Die - Stacking Stars...
 
& as usual stamping in my background...
 Next up is this layout of my ABSOLUTELY FAVE people in my life...
cluster of flowers - Green Tara & Kaiser along with some of those buttons....
 the cute little bird cage is a WOW chipboard

took this & many others photos of Chloee just the other week... I was FULLY inspired by a layout I seen that Keren Tamir of her boy on the railway tracks... So! Off I went to the nearest railway tracks (which are only like 2 mins walk away)with my 2 kids & got some photos! This is 1 of them!! which wasn't taken on the tracks.. This photo was about the 60th 1 & Chloee had just about enough at this stage!! This photo would have to be 1 of my FAVES....

a WOW Chipboard ACC Exclusive Miniature Word - Gorgeous which I have lightly heat embossed with some gold Cosmic shimmer...
Green Tara flowers...

I do have 1 more layout to share with this range, As it is my Step by step form the month of February... Just wanting for it to be posted on Anna's Craft Cupboard blog!!!
Take Care & till next time HAPPY SCRAPPIN!!
01 09 10