Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Scraps Of Darkness - Simple Pleasures February Kit

Hi all!
I'm back to share 2 more layouts I created with the Scraps Of Darkness - Simple Pleasures February Kit

my first layout is of the grandparents with the grand kids... photo taken a couple of years ago
 I heat embossed the Memories chippie & then dabbed on the top with some modeling paste..
 The clock's I fussy cut from a Prima paper in the kit.... 

& This layout of Jason & Ethan!
another photo I found that was taken back in 2010..

I have used the Die-namics - hexagon dies.... & the Prima - Vintage Washers #2 are part of the embellishments add on...


& in other news!!
I am HAPPY TOTALLY Stoked to say that 1 of My layouts 
is featured over on My Minds Eye blog for there I Spy with MME HERE
Thanks for coming on by 
Hope you have a GREAT DAY!

12 comments:

  1. Rachael these layouts are totally amazing and that kit is gorgeous, I might check them out. Congrats also for the feature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! I love popping in and checking out your lovely work! I love the look of the kit!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Especially love the top layout, the black background, the b & w photo and of course the subjects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous!! LOVING the colors and love love love the clocks and the hexagons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning, Rachel!! Love your colors and design!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous! The designs and details are gorgeous! Congrats on being featured!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning Rach!! love these LOs!! you truly outdid yourself with this kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so so gorgeous, your work is always so inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the modelling paste on that chippie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! So so beautiful LOs! I'm in awe!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those hexagons have got me wanting to use them again!!! THey look awesome & that key!!! Wow...you've really scrapped this kit to perfection:):):)!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOWWWWW!! Both great layouts but the second one is just AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... ๐Ÿ’• THANK YOU for stopping by ๐Ÿ’•

01 09 10