Saturday, March 9, 2013

Green Tara - DT work...

Hi There!
A few days ago it was my turn to post over on the Green Tara blog...
SO! for those of you that may have missed it I thought I'd share them now!!
 This first layout is of  Jason Ethan & Chloee with there trophy's they received for Archery all of them coming FIRST in there division... (VERY PROUD moment I might add)
I have used a few different Green Tara ribbons in this layout...
Strips of the Newer Organza Polka Dot Yellow 
& Turquoise ribbons, Also! a few strips of
 9mm Vertical Stripe Red/Blue ribbon.
My little cluster has a 1cm black rose, a 5cm Yellow Azalea, 
two 3cm Yellow roses which I have inked the edges of in  black ink!!! 
 Also a few 3.5cm cooper  paper leaves!!

 The Chipboard banner is Twiddleybits as well as the Chevron template....
Green Tara also have some GREAT Metal Embellishments...
here I have used some 2cm metal flowers...

Next up is this layout of MWAH...
using a few different Basic Grey paper ranges!!
I was Sooooo Inspired by the EVER SO talented  Nadia Cannizzo, When stoppin by Nadia's blog at this particular time she was a guest Designer for Greatest View.... SO! I left her blog & headed straight check out  
The little grey chevron bag you see on the left hand side of the layout....
I purchased (along with a few other things) from the Greatest View which I thought was a GREAT way for me to add my Journaling SO! will be seeing a lot more of these in my creations.... each to there own & I REALLY LOVE layouts & they always look FANTASTIC with the added Journaling on it, BUT! when I try to add some to my layouts & just end up NOT liking it.... 
I don't know about you, BUT, I have a big pile of petals ranging from
 2cm to 10cm & in a few different colors...... 
WELL!
 Green Tara have worked there magic again & now sell Stamens..
SO! here I have created a couple of flowers layered a 4cm white Petal
which I had sprayed a light grey...
Then  a couple of 5cm Batik Green Petals & finished off
by inserting a few Black flocked stamens & Pink pearl stamens..
I also have a few mini White, Pale pink & black rosebuds

peeking out the side & a couple of 7cm Green fern leaves...
Again I have added some Green Tara ribbons... This time a strip of the

herringbone ribbon in black & Dusky Pink, then a strip of the
 self adhesive flower garland in white...
a even closer look at the Twiddleybits - Butterfly Which I have dabbed with Modeling paste....
THANKS for stopping by & I will be back to share more soon...

13 comments:

  1. Awesome - LOVE looking at all the flowers you use & HOW you use them & that shooting star!! YUM...& TOTALLY agree with you re:Nadia & GV...match made in heaven & heavenly to look at & be inspired by!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI..These are amazing, you have a great eye for color and details.. really fabulous layouts..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work! Love that shooting star!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love love these!!!! They are just soooooooo gorgeous and full of beautiful details!!! You are just so inspiring!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic LOs Rach!! They are so amazingly artsy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layouts Rachael and I love the fact that the family 'play' together because there's a fabulous saying that 'a family that plays together, stays together' and that's you guys. I really like the MWAH layout with all those beautiful details and I bought some of those little bags too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two Fantastic layouts Rachael full of amazing detail, texture, colour and creativity. Love them!!!!
    Must check out Greatest View now. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rachelle, these are full of divine gorgeousness ... fabulous arty pages xoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great colours, layers and textures! Amazing use of techniques!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing work Rach!! Just love the layout of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10