Sunday, March 17, 2013

STUCK?! 15th March Sketch........

Happy Sunday to you!
 STUCK?! has revealed there March 15th sketch... 
another AWESOME sketch I must say!!!

My CT layout is of my 2 BEAUTIFUL children!! I know a little biased....LOVE these kids to bits..
 This photo is a couple of years old! 
When they seem to have got on a HOLE LOT BETTER then they have been as of late... 
I guess that's just how it go's! 
The papers & some embellishments are from my January DT Scraps Of Darkness -Waterways kit...  YES! really LOVED this kit & am still creating from it!! 


Be sure to pop on by & check out the GORGEOUS CT layouts..
Have a GREAT Day! & THANKS heaps to those who stop by & leave some L.O.V.E

14 comments:

  1. I agree with you, the range with that kit were amazing and you make them look even better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So striking & so gorgeous Rach, great take on the sketch. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. really a great work of heart! great details and elements!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout! I'm glad your kids are getting on a WHOLE LOT BETTER! Lots of fussy cutting there which is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of my faves, when I spotted it over at Stuck?! It really is a lovely sketch & you've done it to perfection. Sounds like you & Jas Shea need to get your kids together & bang their heads!!!! Nicely, of course:):) Funny how they go thru those get on/don't get on stages....aaahhhh! The life journey, I guess:)) Hope you're having a good weekend:):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh this is just perfect...all the black just pops on it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow wow wowwwwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeee the colors and those stars!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great take on the sketch! Luv the stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI.. Oh wow this is def my new fav... I love this colors together, the stamping is fabulous, and love that beautiful photo you have used too! love this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. NOT biased at all.. they ARE gorgeous children! You are blessed with beautiful children to scrap about LOL!! Gorgeous creation here Rachael. Your use of colour is stunning.. Always looks amazing. Keep it up. Have a great week !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Rachael... an adorable photo of two cuties! Such a beautiful layout!:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous page, Rachel!! Love this color combo! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful layout Rach! Lovely photos & papers too!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic LO Rach as always very Inspiring!!!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10