Monday, August 1, 2011

The fortnightly NEW Word for Bird Is The Word is.................

Dream.............


Hello
YEP! Dream is this Fortnights Word for Bird Is The Word!!!
Helen Has Posted This Fortnights Word......As the Lovely 
Wendy Otterness The founder of the BITW Challenge
is Expecting their Newest Bundle of JOY...... (A Baby Boy)
Wishing you & hubby the very best!! *hugs & Kisses*



You have FOUR WHOLE WEEKS to complete your project & load it in our sidebar using the Inlinkz tool under the correct word DREAM.
(as there are always 2 challenges running concurrently as we reveal a new word here every fortnight).  

At the end of the challenge our Design Team will vote for their top 5 layouts & the winner & 4 featured projects will be displayed here, together with links to their respective blogs.


The winner will receive a complete Tidbitz in Time kit of their choice, posted anywhere in the world, while the winner & 4 finalists will all be entitled to display a "Bird is the Word - Featured Winner" badge on their blogs, that will be supplied here when the winners are announced.

So this is My DT Layout for DREAM....


Using the Basic Grey
 Out of Print -  Stickers & Papers
Also Hello Luscious Papers......

On this Chippie I've rubbed some Mint Liquid Pearl
let it Dry then Added Crackle on top...









Sam from Eye Candy Magic
Has these Buckles for sale
Just click picture


Want some eye candy?


So go over to BITW & check out the Sketch Nadia has Design..
Get Some Inspiration & JOIN us..




Also I have had my First Publication in Scrapbooking Memories!!
Woooohooo!
This is a B.I.G thing for me,As I always forget to Submit them...
LOL!
So there wont be too many of my Layouts POPPING Up!!!!
LOL! I will try to get better......
Now A BIG  THANKS go's out to 1 of my Blogger Buddies Sam,
 As If it wasn't for her I wouldn't have been the Wiser.....


All has been fixed up since & Hopefully will get the Newbie Badge
next time Around
So  my Layout is in Volume 13 No 9 page 40


I also have 2 more coming up soon!!!
Wooohoooo
Volume 13 no 11 &
Volume 14 no 1
& then that is it till I start Submitting..........
So it might Be a 3 hit wonder.......  LOL!
OK! If you have made it this far & still leave a Comment.....
A BIG *HUG* go's your Way....


Ohhh 1 more thing (Gee i'm a chatter box today Hey) hehehehe
I will be back Later on to Share More EXCITING NEWS
With you all!!!!
SO till then HAPPY SCRAPPIN....

18 comments:

  1. oh wow rachael. Congrats on your Layout in scrapbooking memories & a bigger CONGrats on your up coming layouts!!!!
    I just love what you did here with the word DREAM layout WOW just stunning and what a great photo of you!!!!!
    Take Care
    TONI
    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO HOO Rach congrats on on your 1st and upcoming publications.. I'll bet you did a happy dance when you found out!! ADORE your gorgeous LO, butterflies look fantastic! Can't wait to hear your news.. have a fab day :))) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot woot on the publications. Cant wait to see your name in lights. I think the first is the most exciting.
    And this LO, well one of my new faves. And between you and me, well those butterflies in the same paper look fabulous.....
    And the ribbon slides in the different colors look amazingly fab and that photo is just gorgeous of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome LO Rach! I love the butterflies and all those ribbon buckles!

    Where did you get the silhouette figure from?

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOOOOOOOOhhhhh ...exciting news!!! I can't wait!!!!
    This layout is gorgeous!!! I just adore the butterflies in the same paper as the background!!
    Oh and CONGRATS on the publications :-) so so exciting!!!
    Have a great week :-)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay - congrats Rachael! I'm in the one of the same ones as you - V14 N1. Yay! I think I'm in next month's too - but how fun we are in the same issue! Mine is for "Large Photos Gallery". :D
    Now your layout here is stunning! I love those butterflies like that - soooo striking! Wowee!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. BTW - I've never had a newbie badge... never! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Rach on being published; I'll definitely be keeping my eyes out for them! Good luck with your "newbie" badge, I like Chantal, never got one. Your BITW layout is super, I have all these papers and I love how you have put them all together, the butterflies are sooo special.

    ReplyDelete
  9. yay and congrats on the publications..woot woot..
    and i MUST just say that this is YOUR bestest layout.. i am in LOVE with it... those butterflies are just amazing..wow..
    gorgeousness ......

    ReplyDelete
  10. I did spot your fabulous layout in SM. Congrats. Love this layout. Especially the butterflies with the same background paper. Looks so great xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOWEEEEE this is one GORGEOUS layout Rach!!! Those butterflies are to die for!! Love all you other sweet touches too! CONGRATS on the publications....its a totally awesome feeling to be published! Looking foward to seeing it in print:)) And can't wait for your exciting news!!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely adore this layout Rachael!! The butterflies are gorgeous and such a great pic.
    Congrats on the publications and a HUGE congrats on your CT spot at Stuff 2 Scrap !!
    Hope you have wonderful week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. HELLLOOO!! This layout is SO stunning! I absolutley LOVE it! Congrats on your publication - I will keep an eye out for it!! What an exciting week!! xoxo ps. I totally didn't realise we shouldn't announce the ct position until first of the month - oh dear!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I particularly like the ribbon buckles!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh how pretty! I really love the look of the ribbon under the pic and those beautiful flowers! BIG congrats on your publication...you go girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE THIS Racheal! love the butterflies in the same paper - that looks great - keep meaning to do that! And congrats on the pubs - I also want to be published but don't submit! Need to get around to it - don;t think I've ever submitted to Scrapbooking Memories but have a link to them all ready to go LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your layout Rachael. Those butterflies look completely amazing in the same paper as the background. Absolutely love that idea (May have to borrow it...pretty please!! ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so wonderful. The first time I saw this layout on the DT page I thought it was so fabulous. I do not believe I ever would have thought to make those butterflies out of the same patterned paper, but I am in love with how it looks. Great idea!! I may have to "steal" that idea from you in the future. I am amazed how something as simple as a punch can turn these pages into masterpieces. Thanks for your hard work at BITW!!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10