Thursday, August 18, 2011

Color Combo Galore & The Color Room Layouts

Hi there!
I was able to play along @ both CCG #204 & TCR #71
& just wanted to Share....
It must have been a BASIC GREY thing going on for Me, with both Layouts having mostly Basic Grey products........ hehehehe


First Up is CCG #204!

My background paper is the backside of BG - Lauderdale paper,
Fussy cutting from BG-  Marjolanine  papers both sides,
STUFF 2 SCRAP - Bird Chippie which I've inked & Dimensional Magic, Doilie, Shells...
I used a bottle lid & white paint to get those White circles...

& a couple of close UPS...



Next Up is TCR #71

Palette#71 Family Room

Ohhhhh Just look @ those Colors......

I have to say I really really L.O.V.E this Layout....
I love all my Layouts But sometimes when I
do Layouts certain Layouts just seem to shine more????

This photo is of my 2 kids with a friend of the Hubby's puppy!

Basic Grey - Life of the party background Paper,
I bit of  BG- Figgy pudding, Green @ heart & Olivia papers,
Prima Flowers, Authentique - Journey Die cuts,
Melissa Frances - Vintage Keyhole,
& STUFF 2 SCRAP - Heart Chippies
Which I've inked then Added a little Liquid Pearls.....
& a Couple of Close UPS!!


YEP! that's it...
& if you made it all the way to here & Still leave 
           a Comment WELL.............
Your a legend THANKS, As I've be Enjoying all the Wonderful Comments you have been leaving behind....
  & Till Next Time
    Happy Scrappin!!

18 comments:

  1. Super layouts, Rachael! I love what you did with the S2S chippie... I need to get me some dimensional magic - I ran out of my first bottle since scrapbooking and I never replaced it.... what the...? lol. Seriously these are so fab and I know what you mean about some "shine" more - sometimes I reckon some layouts translate better than others in photo form iykwim? Awesome stuff girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both LO's are really good Rachael - love the cutting of the first one and the white circles - so clever.
    Love the design of the second one with such a cute picture - that flower is awesome.
    Lovely work to look at!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Rach, I think these two LO's are now my new favorites of yours! The colors and attention to detail is just beautiful. That second photo is just the cutest thing ever! Well done!!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Rachael i just love these two layouts!!!!!
    your second one for TCR is just stunning i have to say it is my FAV just FABO!! girlfriend!!!
    i also noticed that new punch in there too!! LOL!!
    Take Care
    TONI
    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pages hunnie, I just realised it was you that showed me the way to Bird is the Word!!! I will be updating my last blog entry to give you a call out tee hee! BTW loving your LO for palette #71 you rock girlfriedn! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dramatic colors. Particularly like Puppy Love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! These are pretty awesome! Love the layers and textures and colours and the little details...yep...everything! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work Rachael love your puppy love page.
    byeee,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely layouts, such intricate details and so perfectly coordinated, a pleasure to look at them!!!
    Thanks a lot for your visit on my blog:)!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well my girl, you have blitzed them both. Your colors are just perfect for the combos and your fussy cutting, punching and details are just super.
    And the Puppy Love photo is one of the best photos I have seen. What a spectacular shot.
    Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both layouts are so artsy! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Rach! Love both of these. You really rocked both challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful layouts Rachael!!!! LOVE the bottle cap white circles on the first one!! Must try that! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hiya Rachael, WOWZERS both of these layouts are amazing and I see what you mean about "loving" that puppy love layout, your worked those colours so magically! That photo is so sweet. Thanks for the layout inspiration, I really really need to create some soon. Hope you are having a fab weekend! Hope you get some of those spellbinders soon lol!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The white paint circles on your first layout looks great Rachael! The 'Puppy Love' pic is so adorable and I love the big doily background.
    Hope you have a great week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Rachael, So true all your layouts are FAB but the puppy love one is Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Being here always brings a great big smile to my face - you scrap with such passion it's really heartening!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh I have to say I love both your layouts, I love what you have done with this colours pallet, really digging this colour combo (hugs)

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10