Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Bird's New word is......... LOVE!

Shhhhhhhhh!
Don't tell the Boss (my Hubby)....
As I'm Suppose to be doing bookeeping @ the Moment!!! LOL!
But I wanted to let you all know About the NEW word from the Bird..... & Share My DT Layout!!!
LOVE............ conquers All
Yep! LOVE is this Fortnights WORD......
Go on over Check out the Other DT Ladies Designs, All are JUST FAN FAB U LAS!!!(Click Here)
& for some close UPS!!
YEP! that's a New Punch....
Which I got with my $30.00 Winnings from Junes Sketch Challenge
@ Handmade By Suzanne...
I think it will pop up on the next few Layouts.... LOL!
In LOVE with it.... hehehe






Products Used here are:
Glitz Design - Afternoon Muse paper,
Glitz Design Peek A Boo - Love Nest,
Heart Chippie - Stuff 2 Scrap,
Anthentique - Diction Wordstickers,
Say it in Cystals - Bling & Love word- from Prima
 Monor House - Yellow Flower,
Maya Road - Clear Postage Stamp
Kaisercraft - Blae & Ivy Leave Stamp...
So please join in @ BITW, As I just love to stop by & see what you come up with...... 
OK! Better go
Thanks HEAPS for stopping by & your Comments always
put a Smile on my dial!!

15 comments:

  1. Ooooh!! This is beautiful Rachael. I just love your use of colour and that new punch is fabo!! (Chanting to myself "I can't have everything, I can't have everything" LOL) Oh but that beautiful punch is tempting me!! Congrats on your win. YIPPEEE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wont tell your hubby if you don't tell mine - lol!! Love this LOVE layout! colours are just gorgeous! love that new punch too - just added it to my 'wish list' Uh Oh!! A

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful page Rachael.. love the colours and your delicious mix of embellies.. OMG that punch is gorgeous! WOO HOO congrats on your win! Have a great day :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful Rachael . a super duper page ..... love the pic too, such a gorgeous family .... love all your work Rach .. awesome .. hugz x
    congrats on your win ..xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, I wont tell if you don't. I should probably be working too for DH but he doesn't know....hehe.
    Great page Rach. That punch looks awesome.
    And you have used the biggest assortment of colors and goodies on this page and it all comes together perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of the elements on your page, Rach especially loving that new punch. I am checking blogs while at work - how dodgy am I? LOL....

    ReplyDelete
  7. love all the layers you have got going on here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous page!!! That punch sure is amazing - I'd be in love with it too :-) ;-) love all the layers happening - fablous page :-) :-)
    PS. did you get your book keeping done?? ROFL :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow once again Rachael!! This is a great stunning and gorgeous page!!! And yes I sure do love that punch!!! And I won't tell??!!!
    Take care
    TONI
    XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  10. shh... he will never know.... this page is absolutely amazing...all the colours and all the goodies look so gorgeous together...and that photo is priceless, what a beautiful family.
    Love how you always tell us what products you have used, I hate it when you see a paper or embellie and you ask the question and people dont get back to you... you need that product like...yesterday!!
    So... found any barley sugars lying around?? Hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's a great page and I won't tell your boss!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL, I so had to laugh about you 'supposed to be doing bookwork' cracked me up, cos thats exactly what I should be doing too. I do our farm bookwork, and put my youngest in childcare every second wednesday to do it, and here I am, blog surfing.. he he !! gorgeous layout BTW :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous Rachael, I love your colour combination and that is a lovely photo! Book keeping can wait scrapping gossip can't lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. OH MY WORD I have to have that punch!!! Looking at your layouts always just brings a smile to my face - so much LOVE is poured into each & every one & your detail is amazing - definitely sets you apart from the rest...

    ReplyDelete
  15. just stumbled across your blog while hop hop hopping and this page is stunning... so beautiful and a lovely family and blog xxx Moonie

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10