Monday, August 29, 2011

Bird New Word IS......................

Well Hello There!


 Have you seen that the Bird has a new Word????
 The word for this Fortnight is MEMORY.....
 (or a variation of the word, such as memories)


For Me!!

Memory is of my Dear Brother Dwayne, who was taken too 


soon......


 He was in a Motorbike Accident in December 2007


He is Missed Every single day.........


So this is my Layout!!!!




I choose the Teresa Collins - On The Edge paper with the Guitars as


 Dwayne Enjoyed Playing the Guitar & it was a REAL JOY  


listening to him play it......... 

Also I've been So Inspired by the way Chantelle  has done a few Layouts where she has Printed photo's on Vellum...
SO my photo is on Vellum!!
Now for some Close UPS........






Products Used here:
Teresa Collins - On the Edge paper,
Glitz Design - Scarlett Glitzers,
Laced with Grace - What Not Diecuts,
Vellum,
American Craft - Keyhole,
Prima - Flowers & Pearls,
Pink Paislee - Artisan Elements &
D-lish - Resin Heart & resin flower...
You Should POP on over to D-lish Scraps
Amanda has really cute goodies....
And 1 more thing!!!


Bird is the Word is going to be looking for new design team                      


members and you are all invited.  The official announcement will be 


made on September 1st.  We  are especially looking for a design 


team member who will create a sketch for us every two weeks, so if 


you or if you know anyone who is interested, please pass along this 


information.   


NOT that I need to convince you or anything BUT!!!
This Team is THE BEST OF THE BEST to be on  & Wendy is 1 of the BEST ladies EVER to work with she is Such a Sweetie.........
So You really should try out!!!


AS ALWAYS THANKS for stoppin By....
Your Comments are appreciated     *MWAH*
Till next time 
HAPPY SCRAPPIN!!      xx

20 comments:

  1. I was just about to get ready to post my BITW and saw your fabulous page on my dashboard.
    I just love your inspiration from the word this fortnight and I think your page is just beautiful. I am sure he is watching over you and probably thinks your work is pretty awesome too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Rachael!!! how sweet!!!
    It is a very sad and emotional post and layout,you done very well to get through both layout and post!!! so well done and please take my hug and kisses!!! it is a very lovely layout!!!
    Take Care
    TONI
    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can tell your heart is on this page - a beautiful page to remember your brother by.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an emotional LO and you have scrapped it beautifully! Its not easy scrapping our loved ones when they are no longer with us so I think you did an amazing job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This layout is so marvelous!!! And it’s heart-breaking. Actually I started crying… I love all the details on the page – they are put together perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have created such a beautiful heartfelt page Rach!! You made me all teary when I read your touching journaling. Your beautiful creation is such a lovely way to keep his memory alive in your heart. Sending you a big squeezy hug :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is delicious Rach.. omg..and thank you so very much for sharing your brother and your thoughts with us.. hugs...

    thanks for all your lovin.. leanne.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful page Rachael but so heartbreaking. A lovely way to put down your thoughts onto paper and remember your brother.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rachael,
    This is truly a special LO! Really touching and such a beautiful page..Take care! xo, Marivic

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a special layout Rach. Thanks for sharing such a special memory. I am planning to get on to completing a Bird is the World challenge real soon. Thanks for leaving loving comments on my blog, I really appreciate it, I know how busy you must be x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a sweet layout Rach! So touching!Love that punch too! Hope you are having a great week xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh Rachael this is so courageous and beautiful ... I did not know your brother was killed ... such sadness.. I am soooooooooo sorry.. love to you and your family ...
    our son Mark was killed on his motor bike when he was age 22 ... life is so very different now ... he is missed and loved so much by us all ... I may have to pluck up the courage to do a page on him with this word MEMORY !!!??
    your brother is very proud to see this from the spirit world I am sure .... big hugz x
    Mark is the reason I began scrapbooking ... when he was alive he was always saying mum do something with your art !!!
    take care sweetheart and give my love to your mum and dad too .. hugz xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a special special layout Rachel, I am so touched by it.. thank you so much for sharing it. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rachel this layout is full of loads of love and your have really embraced the true meaning we all scrapbook, too keep the memoeries alive and never forgotten, (BIG HUG) it's never easy losing a love one, but remembering is one of those dear heart warming reminders that they are always with us (BIG HUGS) i totlly love this layout! your design style always inspires me :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an amazing layout Rachael. You've done a great job on what must be a very painful memory for you. Thanks for sharing and BIG HUGS to you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Rach this is such a honor for your brother...just beautiful! I really like the hand with the flower to your brother...so heartfelt! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. It is so courageous of you to be able to scrap this painful memory - what a beautiful page and your journalling is so heartfelt. Love this layout, Rach - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  18. SUCH a special page Rach - love it! Will come back & enter your giveaway when I have time to post about it - geez girl looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a beautiful layout Rach. Very brave of you to share such a tragic loss with everyone xox

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10