Sunday, July 31, 2011

Kaisercraft #2 Sketch Challenge



I took this of my Nephew Jacob in march this Year, when he was about 5 weeks & then brought the KC - Lullaby range to scrap this photo.... So i thought I may as well play along with one of the KC Sketch Challenges......


I went with July #2 Sketch
 

I pretty much Stuck with this Sketch & that's the Joy's of Sketches, when you just don't know what you want to do on your Layout the Sketch helps the MOJO flow!! so to speak...  hehehe
So this is what I came up with...........







Kaisercraft Products used:
Lullaby Collection papers- Hush little baby & New Arrival
Journal Tags - After five Collection
Crochet Doily
Rubon
Flowers & Paper Blooms
Velvet Ensemble Acetate 
& Blae & Ivy Clear Stamp

Always a Pleasure that you have stopped by
& the Comments you leave... 
THANKS HEAPS!!! 

11 comments:

  1. This is so precious. I love it! I just purchased some of the girl coloured lullaby papers today. So sweet and such a great take on the sketch xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely Rach and perfect for that photo. Love the doily and flowers. The touch of yellow is just beautiful with the pale blue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Rach, this is just stunning, that amazing way you used those film strip rub ons? is just amazing, I love the framing of the photo and the fussy cutting my girl, the edge on the left is amazing in white and wow what can you say about gorgeous little Jacob. You rock my girl. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW WOW WOW Rachael This is just so so Divine
    im loving those stamps again of the leaves and that doily and that lil cluster of flowers well just perfect!!!! you are one talented scrapper girlfriend!!!! keep the inspiration going!!!!! lol
    Hope you had a great weekend...
    TONI
    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow Rachael.... you have rocked this sketch. beautiful LO, and what a totally adorable little guy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Wow Rachael!! What a stunning layout!! Simply beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh Rach!! that page is so sweet... I love all the flowers, the doilies.. ooh.. lots and lots!!
    enjoy your week x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! How precious is he. Faboulous details! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohhh - this is so lovely and soft - perfect with the doilies and what a beautiful photo, he is so sweet!! Love it
    Love your one on Bird id the word - so totally beautiful, gorgeous colour and I love what you have done with the punched butterflies!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! What a beautiful lo! I LOVE these colors...breathtaking! Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a gentle & beautiful layout Rachael - so pretty - very impressive!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10