Thursday, August 25, 2011

Sketch # 96 for Let's Capture These Sketches

Sketch # 96 is up over @ Let's Capture These Sketches...
Our Amazing Guest Sketch Designer is the lovely Sue Skyes



So come on over & play along!!


First we will go with some Close UPS on my DT layout!!


Here I've Used Ranger - Liquid Pearls baby Blue & have doodled with it.... Something a bit different...... 

Prima Flowers!!!
A bit of fussy Cutting from a Prima paper, the good old MS - Butterfly Punch & part of FWAB - Pink Pearl Flourish...




& the end Result....


Products Used:
MME paper,
Flourish With A Bling (FWAB) - Pink Pearl Flourish,
Prima Flowers & Paper,
Kraft Tags,
Echo Park - Stickers
Collection Elements -Tissue Paper...

Always a Pleasure to have you Stop BY!!!!
 (Hello to my new followers)

Also It will be 1 YEAR on the 31st August 2011
since I've had a blog & GEE! I've had a load of FUN & have met
some
AMAZING,TALENTED & INSPIRING
Ladies....

SO MY 1 year blogaversary.. Is that even a word..   LOL!
or I've just Spelt it wrong..... hehehe
Well it is now word NOW....
I will Be having a Giveaway a pretty good Giveaway!!
well I think so anyway!!
As I SOOOOOO totally Missed the 100 follower....
Till next Time 
HAPPY SCRAPPIN my dear Friends!!!   xx

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout Rach, love your take on the sketch and that doodling with the liquid pearls is so clever xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! LOve the colours and LOVE what you have done with the liquid pearls! oxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you've done with the sketch, Rachael!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH this is just lovely I adore what you have done with those pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous page Rach. That is the busiest paper and you have used it perfectly. The reds in the photo just pop against it. Looks fabulous. Love the tags peeping out too. Great work and congrats on the blogoversary. A year flies by hey? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Rachael love this!!! just STUNNING!!
    im just loving that Doodling with that liquid pearls WOW!!!and what a great photo of Jas and chloee!!!
    Take Care
    TONI
    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. The liquid pearl doodling is great--you're quite the artist. And you have a lovely family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Another beautiful lo! Love what you did with this sketch. Gorgeous, gorgeous mix put together so well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your 1 year bloggyversary!! Wow you have done so well in such a short space of time - good for you!! Love this page - adorable photo - I need to do one like this too - my hubs just adores our little girly!! oh BTW your followers gadget is not showing up for me - not sure if it's my browser (Google Chrome) or what but it seems to have disappeared!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Huge congrats! it's been one year already! and rachel you truly have never stopped amazing and inspiring me each and ever blog post! Keep it darling! cause your a total Star!! Totally love what you have done with this sketch by the way :) how sweet are these photos....aaawww! too cute :D

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10