Thursday, August 25, 2011

OUAS - August 15th Challenge

Hi there!
I'm  Back! With my second post for today....    hehehehehe!
I really Love Playing along with Once Upon A Sketch 
& this Challenge is another Doozie!!!!



Journalling Criteria: Write AT LEAST 2 sentences from the lyrics of your favourite song. Journalling can be in any language and can be any type i.e. handwritten, alphas, printed, rub on. 

You MUST combine our journalling criteria with the following sketch. 

SO I flipped it & removed the Half Circle.....
also placed it more on the Page & Not so must in one Corner..
 

 I went with ADELE - Somebody like You....
First up I Show you a Close UP of my Lyrics!!!



Mostly Working with the Gorgeous Glitz Design Products..
My layout of Hubby!!
 
A Couple more close UPS!!
I thought that this 
GD- laced with Grace Accessory Piece was made for this Layout....


& I've just Randomly placed brass brads through out my layout


Products Used:
Glitz Design - Love games paper,
Glitz Design    - Scarlett Glitzers,
Glitz Design - What nots,
Collections Elements - Butterflies,
Scenic Route - Kraft Cardstock ( which it had the Doodling on it)
& Crate Paper - Stickers....
THANKS for stoppin BY
& for your Comments!!!

24 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love how you used the lyrics to the song! Brilliant :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Rachael...what a fabulous page! Your work is AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW WOW WOW Rachael!!! you sure are Rockin your layouts!!!! I just love love love this one!!! WOW!!....
    I just love that song!!!
    and yes i agree that the GD laced with Grace Accessory Piece was made for this Layout....
    Take Care Now
    TONI
    XOXOXOXO
    P.S thanks so much for all of your inspiration i just love popping on over to your blog and taking a lil something away with me everytime!!! LOTS OF LOVE TO YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww, what an adorable LO Rachael - LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful absolutely full of magic ... love it Rachael ... awesome .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so stunning, love that song to, super gorgeous layout. take care, Doreen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Oh Rach I must say that this is just absolutely gorgeous! Love the mix...perfect! Awesome pic for this as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this so much! Thanks so much for playing at Once Upon a Sketch!! Love Adele's "Someone Like You!" - one of my fave songs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what a gorgeous layout - love every element.Thanks for playing along with us at OUAS
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhhhh, wonderful and adorable!!! So sweet! Great job with the challenge! Thank you for playing along at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, this is so so cute!!! :-) Love the layered pic and the vintage image :-) have a great weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really sweet layout Rach, your right..the Glitz card couldn't be more perfect for your song! Love the color palette you have chosen too!

    Have an awesome weekend xox

    ReplyDelete
  13. oooohh, i just love this colour combo rachael... gorgeous page! :)) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wowzers Rachael this is amazing, just love your style. Love your lyric choice, love what you did with the photo, love the funky papers and embellishments. Far OUT I need to pull up my layout socks hehe! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE this page!!!! Gorgeous papers,embellishments, design....everything!

    ReplyDelete
  16. gorgeous page, Rach and I love that song

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your layout is fantastic, wonderful choice of patterns and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning Rachael!!!! LOVE the little vintage image. Total gorgeousness. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fantastic work!!! Perfectly scrapped - the pics, the vintage image and the lyrics - it's a wonderful page! Love it! Well done! :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for becoming a follower on my blog! I love your scrap style and this layout is adorable! I love Glitz products and you really made the best out of it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is such a gorgeous LO!! Love the vintage image..awesome job Rachael!

    ReplyDelete
  22. what a beautiful colour combo here Rachael!

    ReplyDelete
  23. OMG! How darn sweet is this layout! i really the way you have done the journalling and the words you have choosen, too sweet! :) not to mention the ultra delish papers!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awwwwwwww...how sweet is this??? And how clever to use these lyrics with that sweet picture of the kids! Beautiful work Rachael!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10