Monday, August 22, 2011

August Sketch Challenge - Get Picky

Well GEE....
My last post was last Thursday!!!  What the???
Like most of you, I've been busy.... BUT I have been scrappin a little too!!!


When I first saw Get Picky - August Sketch Challenge..
I have to admit I was a little stumped!!!
BUT I printed the Sketch out anyways & sat it on my deck....
I started on the STB's Challenge (which will be in my next Post)
& I wanted to spray the 12X12 Crafters Workshop - Bricks onto
Cardstock......
Well I made a BOO BOO with the Color didn't I !!!!!!!
So I came back in side & sat down.....
I looked over @ Get Picky Sketch & It hit ME........
I'll use this Cardstock for the GET PICKY Sketch instead!!!!
So this is the Sketch.........



So this is My Layout....................
Working with Mostly Authentique - Uncommon
& Of course little bit of STUFF 2 SCRAP - Chippie......

NOW! For some Close UPS...
S2S Rainbow Chippie! Which I've used Range Liquid Pearls - Silver Pearl & Petal Pink.... 

Some Fussy Cutting with the Authentque Uncommon paper....
 Collection Print - Butterfly & Stickers from Jillibean Soup - bloom soup...





Fran's Seam Binding which I got from Anna's Craft Cupboard
Always a Pleasure to have YOU stop by...
& your Comments are truly appreciated!!
& Till Next time....
HAPPY Scrappin!!!




19 comments:

  1. Yay Rachael! This is unreal! Love the colours here - you've used them to perfection! And I'm SO lovin' the S2S rainbow chippie! I must get that one!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mistake?! What mistake! LOL! Your LO is stunning! Thanks for playing along with us over at Get Picky...x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.... this is gorgeous Rachael... love the brick background.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh.. LOVE this page Racheal :))
    busy.. yep.. hearing you there too.
    Enjoy your week x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH how beautiful Racheal the layers are just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOHH just love your LO Rach.. the background looks awesome and I love those papers and all your yummy details!! Have a fab week :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the close ups. Shows your AWESOME details. Love that cloud. Fab colors and pics and I love what you did with the brick work. I have that template but haven't used it yet. Have an idea in my head for it but not sure how it will turn out.
    Fab page.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh Rach, this is to die for!! I love the brick background, the photos and your use of these divine papers. Thanks again for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Rach, love love love the background and that chippie is the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rach, this is absolutely stunning. I love it so much. Such a precious page! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW im loving that brick stamping you did WOW!!!! and those cut out flowers looks great Rachael!!
    This Layout is just stunning!!!
    Loving all the inspiration here thanks!!!
    Take Care
    TONI
    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  12. YES YES YES !!!!!!! another wowzer from you ... love the soft colours and the embellies are a perfect addition to your page ... love all of this ... hugz x great pics too x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Rachel, love your brick wall, even though you said you weren't happy with it. It looks perfect with this gorgeous layout. Love what you have done with the flowers, so beautiful. Thanks too for your very kind words etc on my blog & for "following" . Cheers Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous page Rachael, love the brick wall and the colour scheme is great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing page Rachael. Just love those boo boo bricks.And the contrast to the romantic flowers,...well just... wow!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is really beautiful - love those papers & the crinkly seam-binding!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful, Rachael, what a lot of great detail! My favorites are the gorgeous way you used the seam binding, the cool brick background, and of course the lovely Authentique fussy-cutting. :) Thanks so much for joining in on the Get Picky challenge, as well as the sweet comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10