Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Stuff 2 Scrap August Challenge

Hi  i'm back............
I first off would Like to say THANKS a bunch for dropping by my blog & leaving Such encouraging comments in the last Couple of Posts.....
It's nice get so much support from you all.......
SO THANKS!
Now! on with my Layout...........
So I wanted to Share with you, My first CT layout  for Stuff 2 scrap
& it's for  CHANTAL'S August Challenge............
You seen the Challenge in my Last Post, If not click on the PIC &
it will take you to Stuff 2 Scrap blog with all the INFO..
blinkie one - grab me...


These 2 pic's are of me & my boy....
His red & pink hair was for Crazy Hair Day @ his School.......
& with Chantal's Color challenge  the colors went perfectly with these pic's!!


Now! for some close UPS....
 Stuff 2 Scrap - Petrina Buckle #1
I've inked the edges


& Stuff 2 Scrap - top2 bottom Heart Border.....
Which I inked & painted!!!




So go over Check out the other CT creations (which by the way are 
Sensational)So please come along & join on the F.U.N...you have till 31st August....
Can't wait to see what you come up with!!!
1 more thing I still haven't shared my CT Layout for KIU - august Challenge (click here) if you haven't seen KIU - August Challenge


So I will be back soon to share........
Until then!
HAPPY SCRAPPIN............

14 comments:

  1. Love your take on the challenge Rachael - great pics and lots of fun embellishments. Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Rachael just STUNNING like always!!!
    I just love the photo's of you and Ethan!!!!
    Those love hearts are just gorgeous and colourfull!!
    Great take on the sketch also'
    Have a great day
    TONI
    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woopsie sorry Rachael i said Great take on sketch SORRY i meant Challenge !!!!
    TONI
    XOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Rachael! I think this is fantastic!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh I love what you have done with that heart border! Its GREAT!!!
    enjoy your afternoon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love the color combo and the love hearts look great. Your flower and stamped leaves are just fabulous. They so complete the page.
    And what a fab first LO for Stuff 2 Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a delightfully sweet, gorgeously embellished page that's instantly captivating!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Rach, Re: Glitz's new range. It is so funny that you mentioned that today! I wrote to Anna this morning and asked if she was getting it. She said yes but probably not until the end of august. I found just the paper to two of the ranges on a US site and ordered them today but only paid $1.04 postage lol. So not sure if that one will eventuate, they will probably come back and say, um sorry that was meant to be $40 post for your $20 order doh!. Will be refreshing Anna's new in stock like mad for the embellishments for the next few weeks hehe.

    BTW Awesome layout (as usual). Love your layering & photos =)

    Thanks for thinking of me
    G xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I love it Rachael! The heart chippy looks fantastic and I love how you've used the transparency! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute Rachael! Love the little hearts. Love the pictures of you and your boy! Your BITW LO is gorgeous..The butterflies are just adorable..Good work Rachael..I hope to see you again for berrybleu's challenge. Hi to your family. Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete
  11. Huge congrats on your new design post, yooohoooo, love your layout, such a cool, fun pic to scrap, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely Rachael - I'm really digging those colours...and that lovely black print transparency you've been using too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous LO Rach love all of this.. you have an amazing way with colours and putting yummy embellies on your LO's to create such beautiful pages!! Have a fab day :)))

    ReplyDelete
  14. WAHOO!!! This is amazing!! Congrats on making the team!! You will do such an awesome job! :))xx

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10