Monday, August 1, 2011

My Exciting News

                             
OK!  


So may have seen this & now that  it's the 1st of August 


I can share this Exciting NEWS
That I've been wanting to Shout it from the Roof tops .............




 The new Stuff 2 Scrap Creative Team will be :-


  • Jess Mackenzie
  • Chantal Vandenberg
  • Chantelle Huizenga
  • Rachael Funnell *YAY*
  • Anita Tillman
  • Lucinda Benson
  • Lisa Amiet
  • Colleen Boshoff
And our designer Leeann Pearce :)



Woooohooo Super Excited ME IS.............
Congrats to all the Ladies & I'm Stoked to be Part of this team with
you all!!!


I would like to say a BIG thanks too Annmarie & Warren for this
Awesome Opportunity!!!






lets go shopping...                  Blinkie two - grab me...


Also August Challenge for Stuff 2 Scrap is Up 
& this months Challenge is by the Very talented Chantal..............
This Challenge just SCREAMS  Chantal & I LOVE it!!
Just looks @ those YUMMY colours....

Chantal would like you to create a page/card/otp using the following colours...
  • SUGAR RUSH PINK
  • TROPICAL WATER BLUE
  • SPAGHETTI WESTERN RED
  • PANDA EYES BLACK
  • SOFT SERVE WHITE
Plus I'd like to see chippie on your creation! :)

So hop, Skip & jump over too Stuff 2 Scrap blog Check out the 
Awesome CT layouts & join in on this Challenge...
YUMMY S2S- Chippie is up for Grabs!!

I will be back soon to Share my CT layout & some close ups for this Challenge ....

Always a pleasure to have you stop by & your Comments always put a smile on my Dial!!!
So till next time..... 

19 comments:

  1. WOW WOW WOW !!!!!! so excited for you Rachael
    A HUGE CONGRATS TOOO YOOUUU!!!!!!!
    and ive got this challenge on my list to do...
    LOL
    Take Care
    TONI
    XOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so super happy for you Rach, I cannot wait to see what you do with these amazing chippy pieces, wow, you have every reason to shout from the rooftops my friend. You so deserve it. Love to you. CONGRATS. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on your new DT possie :)) cant wait to see your awesome-ness with the chippie :)) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats..i just can't wait to see your layouts especially with this months colours

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOO HOO!!! Super huge congrats!! So happy to be working with you on another DT!! Have a great week xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great news and so happy to be working alongside you - enjoy it all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOOOO HOOOO!!!! so very much deserved!! congrats on another DT spot...I'll be stalking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gosh that is just the best news HUGE CONGRATS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOO HOO such exciting new Rach and so very happy for you.. can't wait to see your creation!! :))) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Rach that is just fabulous. I am so super excited for you and you are working with some fabulous gals. Well done Rach, I know your work will be ace.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woooooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooooo! WTG! So excited for you!!!! Welcome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. WTG Rachael, congrats on the DT, can't wait to see your awesome projects! Hope you have a very excellent week dearie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. woohoo !!!! so exciting Rach .... you will be a very valuable part of the team ... well done .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Yippee! Way to go Rach! A BIG congrats to you! Can't wait to see your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats Rach, your work is just amazing and you really deserve it. Well done xox

    ReplyDelete
  16. GOSH Rach your resume is growing by the minute! I saw you over at Glitz today too!! You go girl - congrats - you deserve it all - you are very talented - oooooodles and ooooodles of creativity - such a lovely commenter (person!) and so dedicated - how you do it all I don't know, I can't keep up with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. congratulations and your layouts are just so beautiful...thanks for the love over at my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  18. hugest congrats to you, Rach! They are very lucky to have you! How exciting you get to work with all that gorgeous chippie :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. CONGRATS Rachael!!!!!!! Way to go. Can't wait to see your awesome creations!! :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10