Friday, August 5, 2011

Family of 4

Hi there!
I'm back to show you all my CT - Layout for August Challenge @ KIU!! 
So August Challenge is a SKETCH....






Photobucket  (click pic to head over)

You really should go over, if haven't already & 
Check the Awesome array of CT Layouts....
These girls are hitting it OUT of the ball park....
& then join in! 
Would love to see what u do with this Sketch!!


So here I've used the Jillibean Soup - soup Staples in Kraft..

Some Machine Stitching!!!



The cream felt frame is from Bella
also have added Cosmo Cricket - Butterflies & Doilies
Also maya Road - Transparency doilie





& a Kasiercraft - rubon


Always a JOY have you stop by & your comments
are always Such a JOY to read...
So till next time!




12 comments:

  1. Oh my my. Seriously loved this when I saw it. How perfect that there are 4 of you for this sketch but your stitching is ace, the doilies, the colors. Just love this one Rach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rach!What a fun page! The stitching is COOL and I love how you used the punches for matting the photos!!!
    Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW WOW WOW!!! I just love love your layout you created with this sketch! The stitching is awesome and and so are all those sweet butterflies!! Thanks so much for the blog love...you rock!! :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowzers Rachael this is stunning! Love the beautiful family photos, love that quirky machine stitching and that felt frame looks fantastic! Thanks for the lovely comments you leave on my blog, I sooo love hearing from you, you are so FUN! Have a very wonderful weekend Rachael!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this. What a great sketch. Perfect for your gorgeous family pics xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool sketch and I love what you've done with it... love that middle frame too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh Rach .. this is soooooooooooooooo gorgeous ... fun, happiness and togetherness comes to mind when I look at this page .... you have a beautiful family .... love your stitching .. fun isn't it ???!!!! big hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! WOW! this is just amazing! i love the designa dn the different textures are just JOY!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soooooo sweet! Love the theme of your layout & all your lovely frames!! Your grid is also funkilicious!! Have a fab weekend XX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the random artistic sewing here!! Nice textures and what a funky multi photo page! i like it ;)

    love
    jaz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Rachael! Long time no see! Love your wonderful layout and the stitching is fabulous! Really creative and amazing details!
    Hugs,
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10