Tuesday, August 23, 2011

August Challenge for Scrap The Boys

I firstly would like to say a BIG Thanks for all your Comments!!
It such a wonderful feeling to click on the Comments read such lovely things about what I've Created...
Your Lovely & kind words give Me an extra little push, you are all Inspiring to ME in some way!!!
SO THANKS!!


NOW onto 
This Month is an Inspiration Image Challenge for Scrap The Boys


The Picture





& if you seen my last post with the brick background 
This is what I wanted to get the first time around, BUT when I sprayed the RED it came out more like grey black??????


SO
I took a few things from this Photo..
The colors, The strips & the Big white knobs up on the top left of pic......
Which I randomly placed brads on this layout...

& i can't have a post without some close UPS!! hehehe


Gold Flourish is a - Flourish With A Bling & I've cut in half...


Yes! I've even added a doily....


Product used here are:
Crafter's Workshop -12x12 Brick Stencil
Tattered Angels - Glimmer mist Apple red, Moonlight blue & gold
TPC Studio - Paper & Fabric buttons
Flouish With A Bling- Jasmine gold Flouish
Crate paper - Stickers
brads, doily & 
MS- scroll heart Punch
So that's it for now!!
I still have a couple more Layouts to share...
SO! I will be back ( Evil Laugh)
Till Next Time
HAPPY SCRAPPIN!

13 comments:

  1. YUMMO - I love this! Looking at your gorgeous los always makes me want to scrap..like NOW! Love the bricks and love that gold swirl (is that the FWAB thingy?? Hmm.. I'm no good at puzzles...??!.. please enlighten??!) Just lovely! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep.. LOVE IT!! I want that template. haha.. love how you have used two colours.
    Enjoy your week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic LO Rach.. the brick mask looks awesome with 2 colours!! Love your take on the inspiration pic! Have a fab day :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. The brick stencil is so effective Rachel - such a great background - love this LO and the fabulous colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Rach! Love it, sorry it has been awhile since I dropped in, have been MIA for the past week or so. Hope you are well MMMWAHHH xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness.. i so NEED that brick stencil..wow... love love love it.. wowzeroonis..
    and soz that i havent been commenting.. i have been lookin quickly but just well no excuses really just been plain LAZY... sorry again.
    but love this one..and thanks for commenting on my blog.. MWAH...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the brick thing you have going on lately... makes me wanna go get my brick on... he he he. Seriously - it's totally awesome and I want a brick stencil like you wouldn't believe after seeing your layouts! I love how you mirrored the ferris wheel with the addition of the white doiley. Too clever. Awesome layout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love the two tone brickwork, how awesome. Great design and love the punch work again.
    And why wouldn't we give you awesome comments. Your work is fabulous :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great brick wall Rachael. Fab boy page. I see you too like close ups!!! So do I. Cheers Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it, the brick printing is great on here also love the swirls, super layout, take care, Doreen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful! Love the brick background and your random brads...perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. YEP WELL I JUST LOVE LOVE LOVE this Rachael!!!! did i mention that i loved it!!! LOL
    Love how you worked with those colours WOW!!! and what great photos of E and Jas!!! love how you used that brick stamp WOW again... YEP im sure you are one hell of an artist!!! Love all your inspiration
    LOVE TONI
    XOXOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  13. You find the coolest stash! I am going on a hunt for that punch and that stencil - awesomeness!!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10