Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Step by Step on those Flowers

Hi there!


How is your Day going?
I thought I'd share on how to make those flowers that are popping up on my layouts as of Late...........
OK!


This is what you will need:
1 punch, I have 2 different size punches, I've used: 2" & 2.5", to make to different Sizes...  Some of your Fave Brads & paper...



STEP 1. Punch out about 5 of each size.
Step 2. Cut each punch shown here, leaving 1 uncut (for the base).

This is what you will end up with....


Step 3. Pierce a hole in the center of each punch, then ruffle up 
each piece. 

Step 4.  Grab your brad & place it in each one...

Step 5.  Your Flower!
This is the Small one.. 

& this is the both of them


 GEE! I hope that make since to you all....   LOL!


So that's it, I can't show you the Layout that these 2 landed on as it is for 1 my 
DT layouts............ Coming up soonish.
So till Next time Happy flower making & 
Happy Scrapping!!!!

14 comments:

  1. love the flowers...can't wait to see them on a layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tute Rach. They look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing.

    Hugs
    Val

    www.crieartezzanato.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!! Thanks for the tutorial!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look stunning! thanks for sharing :-) loving your work here - just had a browse!! Hope your week is going well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW thanks for sharing Rach!!! Not sure if I have both those punches...will have a looksie later...but STUNNING flowers!! You are so clever! Take care and thanks for your GORGEOUS comment...yep wish we lived closer...was just thinking the other day I would love to see you scrap in action...hehe...who knows maybe one day hey! Have a great day :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. THANKS FOR SHARING THIS RACH.. LOOKS AWESOME .. I'M GONNA GIVE IT A GO .. HUGZ X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful flowers! I need to get myself some scalloped punches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These flowers are very easy to do but their effect is wonderful! Thanks for the tutorial.
    Eli

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Rachael.

    Thanks so much for visiting me and becoming a follower.

    Hugs
    Val
    www.crieartezzanato.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great tutorial! Super cute flowers! I am going to have to give these a try. TFS!:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh thanks so much for showing me this I am so going to try these, I love the dimension of them, thanks Rach. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are amazing flowers!! Thanks for sharing the tutorial!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't know how I missed these gorgeous flowers! Lovely!! Don't have any big floral punches though sadly...will have to look into getting some though 'cos these are so great - thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10