Tuesday, July 19, 2011

With Love....... July Challenge for Inspire Me

Hi There!

I just wanted to share my Layout I did for July's Challenge forH Inspire Me 

July Challenge
You can create a layout, a card or any altered projects using Webster's Pages Bloomers ;)
The majority of your project must contain Webster’s Pages products.

Starting with close ups today!!





Even closer look @ the Blue Tutu Flower I made..............




My Layout............



To make a Blue Tutu Flower......
You will need
Webster Pages - Blue Tutu trim & a Base....














Grab the end of the trim & start going around the edge.....



                                                        Like So!






Keep going until you have the size of flower you want..

Then stick it on your Base!!!


& their is your Flower....


Other Webster Pages products Used:
Country Estate, Yacht Club,  Ladies & Gents papers
Little Whimsies heart, Fabric Ticket
 Bloomers trim Apricot...

& while we are on the Subject of Webster Pages....
I did get this Layout done for 
Handmade By Suzanne July's Sketch Challenge...
This is the Sketch
July2011Sketch

This time using Wonderfall & Waiting for Santa papers...
Kaisercraft - Rubon & Chanteuse Posies,
Green Tara - mini Roses that a got from Handmde By Suzanne
Suzanne has a Gr8 range of Roses.... 


& look I even handwritten on this Layout!!!!


Thanks as always for stopping by
& those comments you leave
behind....
xx




17 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that tutu flower is just divine my friend, thanks so much for showing me this. I just love your layout and using those papers showcasing your dear girl is just awesome, I love how you put that gorgeous little heart in the centre, how clever are you. Melx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layouts Rachael!!! Thankyou so much for sharing how to make those amazing flowers. Awesome!!! Have a great day!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that flower looks fabulous....now where do i get the tule???

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are stunning Rach! Love what you do with Websters! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I dont know where to begin. You are a master at using Websters Papers. They are always so busy and you have used the perfect embellies and your photos are just stunning in both.
    And I looooove your flower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What stunning layouts! Love your tutu flowers ;) Good luck with your challenges xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. My golly gosh i just love that tutu flower i will be giving that a go for sure!!!! these layouts are both just stunning love how you work with webster pages.
    Take Care
    TONI
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. gosh that flower is just amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such gorgeous LOs Rachael..Love the flower tutorial. TFS..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely beautiful Rach! That flower is so super cool I am in awe - my jaw is on the floor! I don't think I got the flipping tulle trim in my grab bag - I want to get out of bed & go & make that flower now!! You are so inspirational!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow...I love your layouts..beautiful work. I am now a follower of your blog..you can stop by mine if you like too...http://scrappinlilscreativeside.blogspot.com/...TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous layouts, and wow that flower looks awesome xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Awesome lo's Rach! Love that flower that you made...it looks great on your lo!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous page and great tutorial! Will be giving that a go definitely!

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW I am stunned by your gorgeous work Rach!!!! WOW love your 1st one with all the gorgeous websters embellies...thanks for the tutorial too...love it! You are on fire!!! Keep it up :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. OK, I have new favs now... love love love these, all stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG! WOW WOW! Rachel your so darn clever! so LOVE both these layouts and the way you create with Websters papers is so magical! love your tute on the tutu flowers! I'm feeling inspired! {HUGS}

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10