Monday, July 11, 2011

Let's Capture These Sketches

Good Morning  All!!
Hope you all have a Wonderful Weekend..


SO!
Sketches #89  & #90 are already up for this Month over @ Let's Capture These Sketches..... (CLICK HERE


I'm Creating Fortnightly, But I can Still Create Weekly If I have Time....


& Yes! I had a bit of time to do a Layout for both these Sketches....


Sketch #89



Working mostly with We R Memory Keepers papers & Stickers...



There is 1 of me HM flowers...


The Large Crochet Flower is from EYE CANDY MAGIC...
& the Little roses are from Handmade By Suzanne (Click here)
Super value you get 10 mini roses for $2.00
Fantastic Hey!! 


Peek a Boo! There is a Fimo Mushroom & Resin Flowers from EYE CANDY MAGIC
Also the other flower made by MWAH...
Which I will have a step by step on these cuties real soon.....

Next up is Sketch #90


Once again Using Webster Pages - Lullaby lane & Ladies & Gents papers...
(I really need to use all of my Stash of WP's) Cause! I need to make room for 
the New Collections that will be heading our way Soon....
 OMGoodness   Drillworthy!




These 2 Flowers were Handmade by MWAH, Using the Jillibean paper...


It's So amazing how I have such a range of Gorgeous PRIMA, KaiserCraft, & Green Tara Flowers!!!!!
BUT YET I keep on adding Handmade Flowers....
Weird I know!


Here! I have used A2Z - Just Because Chippie & have used this
BUT! in Pink......









POP over & check out the Other DT Layouts! Just Ozzzzing
with Inspiration.....

Photobucket

How would you like a chance to win a prize every month at Let's Capture Our Sketches??? I thought you might.

All you have to do is link up your creations based on the sketches posted within a month period. Your name will be placed into a draw to win a prize from LCOM!!
(Click Here) to go directly to the Shop 7 have a Sticky....
 The more sketches you use and link a creation to means more chances to win!

July sketches are:
#89
#90
#91
#92

Sketches are due at the end of the month unless otherwise stated.

COOL Hey!!
So why not join in on 1 or all our Sketches 
Thanks for Stopping by & for making it this far...
Your Comments are Always Welcomed!
Till Next time!!






9 comments:

  1. WOW your 1st LO is eye-poppingly beautiful Rach, the colours and gorgeous flowers look amazing.. so in love with this one and your 2nd LO what can I say but gorgeous, I just love Websters papers and your little hand made flowers are so so cute!! Have a fab week :))) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Rachel! i just don't know where to start! both of these layouts are just so AMAZING! i love how you have used these sketches! and the way you have used the crackle medium on the chippie and your flowers! Now i also go to say LOVE LOVE LOVE how you have clustered the Eye candy magic goodies! your such a darling! and such a darn clever bunny! how do you do it?! keep the inspiration flowing! let your creative spirit fly free! {HUGS}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketches Rach and oh my goodness, your work is just beautiful. You use up your spaces so well. Love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them both. You are such an amazing talent Rach! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooo love the crackle effect on the chippie and that cluster of flowers in the first one is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them!! You have a great style!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two BEAUTIFUL layouts Rachael. LOVE all the stamped green flourishes on the first one and those handmade flowers on the second lo are just TOO CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya Sweetie! So sorry I have been MIA!! So much to get to after a week off - wowzers! Just LOVING this stuff - wow that pink crackle paint looks so awesome on that chippie & yeah to all that new Webster's stuff - !!! We can only hope that one day you & me will get onto that ultimate team hey hee hee!!! Both of these layouts are just stunning - that stamping in the first one is too cool & the details in the second one are amazing. I am a complete flower junkie too....never enough & now only Prima will do for me...talk about becoming a flower snob LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh Rachel you AMAZE me!!! These are unreal and both so stunning and inspirational! :))xx

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10