Friday, July 15, 2011

Storyboard Kits Challenge

Hi There!


Well it's coming to an end of the School Holidays here!!!!
I've had a sick little girl for the last couple of days & it's been cold & miserable....
BUT today it's Beautiful & SUNNY (yeah)..... So we may venture outside even if it's for a couple of Hours... 
Anyways!!
I have some time to scrap (woooohoooo) 
This layout is for The Greatest Storyboard Kit Challenge
 (click here) to go have a looksee.....


If you have time to scrap you really should pop on over as, their is 5 yes 5 prizes up for grabs....
I have been a signed up for these kits for about 4 months now & have LOVED them all!!
Value for money....




SO create a layout with this sketch &Techniques to take inspiration from...

Which when you are over @ Storyboard Kits, Click on each technique & it will take you to that Technique......

  

So may notice my first technique I was inspired by.................
YES! Crystal's Painted background......
The white paint & the Kaisercraft Stamp are the only things NOT from the SB kit - " Kelsey"......




Here I've used Journal & Dress Patterned Flowers Techniques... Well  I've punched out hearts & made like a heart flower!!!   LOL!


Those cogs  are even in your "Kelsey Kit"
Awesome Hey!!!!!



Thanks for stopping by!!!
Hope you can join in on the fun.....
Till Next time
HAPPY SCRAPPIN






17 comments:

  1. fun and funky .... love it .. and those pics well they make me smile ... LOL .. so gorgeous ... big hugz x
    thanks for your precious words re my sketches .. means so much and I felt the squeeze too xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Rachael! Very cool clustering, layering & funky techniques!! Your style is such fun!!! Will check out that site but I am kinda over challenges now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! Love all the details and how masculine it is!! Thank God I have a girl because I am not good at masculine layouts and cards.
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. this layout Rach is SO AWESOME! I love everything about it, the colours, the details, and those COOL photos! We have just gone on school hols this week here. Still have next week to go! I am loving not having to rush in the mornings - it's a great feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous fabulous page! So much detail and technique happening! Hope your sick little girl gets better soon ... have a great weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rachael, thanks for dropping by at Scrappin Studio blog. I really love your creation and the sketches you take part in. I would love to play along. Your handmade bloom tutorial is absolutely awesome! If you do not mind, I wish to follow you in your blog :). Have a great day and just get to know that you live in NSW. I was there for almost 5 years :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a brilliant boy page and I want you to show DS those photos when he is about 15 in front of all of his mates.....hehe.
    Just love all of the different details in this one Rach.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous Rach! Love your paint effect and the twine. Gorgeous! Have a great weekend xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic layout Rachael!! Love all the detail and different techiniques used. Great pics! Have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for post on flowers, will give them a go, your boy layout is to cooool love the wheel and cogs, the title and the big frame, amazing design.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic boy LO Rachael.. love the the fab details and twine element and how cool are those photos!! Have a fab weekend :))) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Rachael, LOVE this boy layout, what an awesome job you did with that kit, I really really need to get one of their kits. Love that paint, love the very cool photos. So glad you have some D-Lish Scraps goodies to play with, I am soooo looking forward to seeing what you create with them! Have a lovely weekend, enjoy the last days of school holidays, ours went way too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this page Rachael!! The twine is great!
    Our schools don't start their holidays until next Friday, then 6 weeks off :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well hello there Rachael, gee wizza i love this layout, Ethan looks just mighty cool doesn't he???? love all that funkyness and layering!! WoW this is my first time on me computer for like 2 months and gee i miss seeing all of this stuff and now im getting in the scrappy mood again LOL.
    Take Care
    TONI
    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh yes! He does look like a cool dude! Great lo, and I do like the painted background.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The heart flowers are cute! Such an inspiring boy lo.

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10