Wednesday, July 6, 2011

FWAB - June/July Challenge

Hi there!!


How was Your day?  well it was frozen land here today,  Very cold....... LOL!
So the kids & myself just hanged @ home for the day!! It was Noice....


I have this layout to share, It's for Flourish With A Bling - June/July Challenge
If you have time you really so have a go, Challenge closes 17th July...... 
Cause it's a random draw & you can win so Awesome FWAB goodies!!
(Click Here) to go have a look
I was lucky enough to win May's Challenge........ *YAY*
& I received my goodies in about a week of winning!!  Cool ha...


So This Challenge is a Sketch Challenge




& this is my Entry..........



& what's a Rachael's post with some close Ups...

You may notice that the  FWAB - Jasmine laser flourish teal is still on it's plastic..
I found it easier to place it on the layout!!!  

I typed this Quote out on the computer!!



Products used here were...........
FWAB black Pearls & flourish,
Fancy Pants - it's the little things,
Kaisercraft paper, flowers & Bird cage, MS - Bird punch, Heart from Craft Queen, MME frame....
So that's it for now!!
I do have more layouts to share so will be back real soon......

I'll leave you with a couple of little sneaks!!!



Till next time!!
xx




10 comments:

  1. Such an awesome take on the sketch! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is lovely! Such a sweet quote. Fab pics too xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your take on the sketch with the two photos the same. Great embellies in all the right places. Fab LO Rach.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch, great pics as well. Love those sneaks too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work Rachael, your take on the sketch is wonderful. I love the gorgeous fwab flourish you used and just love the beautiful photo, thanks so much for your support of FWAB, so glad you are entering the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. *gasp* I think my dear Rachael this is my FAVOURITE of yours ever..wow girl. The pictures are perfectly placed, all the colours go so well together, the details just gorgeous. I love the title and journalling..You are doing SO amazingly well. Keep going..just do what you are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous page Rachael and I love the phrase you have used. Sneaks look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that quote, might have to steal it. That frame too, I have it in my stash - you;ve inspired me to use it and that flourish.. divine.
    LOooove that page.
    have a good day.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful layout, love the sentiments! Looking forward to seeing more of your creations, I am now a follower. :)

    I would love if you stopped by my new craft blog, Made Especially For You.

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW Rachel!!!I am without words for this layout ... loved ... loved ... loved!!!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10