Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Glitz Design - Challenge #4

Hi there!


Today I wanted to Share a Layout that I created for Glitz Design 
Challenge #4
Before I do I just want to toot my horn a little....
OK Then! A LOT.....
 As I played along with Glitz Design Challenge #3
& was a TOP 5 Feature     Woooohooo!!
I was & still am STOCKED about that........
Now on with Challenge #4

You can use any type of ink, any type of stamps {Glitz has some really FABULOUS background stamps, so if you have them...let's see what you can do with them!}...and just get creative!!  Remember...we welcome ALL styles, and can't wait to see them!!  Clean & simple, layered & embellished, and all types of projects....it is time to get your fingers inky!!


NoW! The only GD - Stamp I have is this 1.....
Glitz clear stamp - cherub


& working with this Crafter's Workshop 6x6 template
Crafter's Workshop 6 x 6 Template - Mini Bricks


I came up with this.....................



This Photo is of my Brother Shannon & his 2 boys.....
& Now! for some close Ups...
 Miracle is a Stuff 2 Scrap Chippie








I've Used Glitz Design - Scarlett pps, Love nest Rubon & peekaboo.....

Thanks for Stopping BY...
& your Comments are Always 
Appreciated!
Till Next Time 
Happy Scrapping.

9 comments:

  1. OMG Rachael!! how stunning is this, i really can not pin point one thing out on this layout that i love as i JUST LOVE IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!! you are such a master at scrapbooking and im so so glad that you are my blogger friend!!!!
    I just love all that inspiration that i get from you!!!
    you keep going girlfriend.. you clever chicky!!!!
    TONI
    XOXOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot woot on the feature. And I think this may be anothery. Looks great. Love that blue background, the red frame, the pic, the masking, the butterflies (of course) and yep, all of it. Great page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the Top 5 - I LOVE Glitz papers and stuff too - Gorgeous! I really love your new layout too....fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your handsome lo! And a big congrats on being top 5! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. big congrats to you gorgeous ... so well deserved..
    always inspiring and beautiful work here Miss Rach ... love everything you do .. your style is so colourful and funky with perfect attention to detail .. love it all .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rachel, this is awesome - love the brick pattern - very effective BG and I love what you did with the chipboard.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow top 5 - you go girl - very well deserved.
    Love this LO too - the blue is so striking!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. VERY COOL INDEED - you are certainly moving & shaking all over the place these days girl - don't wear yourself out!! Great job on this one - you blog so much I can't keep up - sorry - I have had internet troubles & keep losing the signal for days - it is frustrating the life out of me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome LO and super cute design! Love the use of the GD stamp and the FAB template! Thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10