Thursday, July 7, 2011

OUAS - July 1st Challenge

Hi!!
 I'm back..... with a 2nd post for the day!!
couldn't help myself....   hehehe


So i guess most of you have seen the Sketch for Once Upon a Sketch July 1st Challenge...
here it is anyway!!





Journalling Criteria: Who is in the photo? Name the person in the photo and at least 1 fact about them. This can be personality, character, talent , achievement etc. but it must be at least 2 sentences long. 


I was also Inspired by a couple of Nadia's Layouts using the Liquid Pearls...So I have a whirl!!!
I've used the ( mint Green)..
   hehehehe

As you will read this was my first lots of cuddles with my newest Nephew Jacob..








Lots of Different Products used here:
MME papers & Stickers, 
Collection Elements Butterflies,
Kaisercraft Flower,
10 inch Doily,
Fran's Seaming Bind (from Anna's Craftcupboard),
Flouish With A Bling.
& I Think thats it!!!

Also Just wanted to Share this !!

Photobucket
GCD Studio's is having a Giveaway & for your Chance to Win this

Now for the Kit contest rules:

Create a project about summer.
The theme is pretty big, so put those thinking caps on
Your entries must be in by
Friday July 22nd
Midnight PST


for all the Details if you are Interested!!

This my Entry

Always a Pleasure you stopping by & the Comments you leave
behind!!
Thanks Heaps...
Till Next time!!!
xx

17 comments:

  1. What beautiful layouts!!!!
    The first one is beautiful and such a precious photograph!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Once Upon A...Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab work Rach. Love your OUAS LO. That photo is soooo cute and kinda makes me clucky....kinda. Just love the colors and that doily looks great.
    Second LO. Fab mix of embellies and paper and pieces of everything. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing work Rach .. and those pics of you are beautiful ... I love visiting here and seeing all your fabulous creations .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have sure done that sketch justice. I love that, is it tissue paper, going up to the butterfly, the cluster, the doilie... lots on there... oh-la-la.
    have a good weekend.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I love both, but that flower on the first you did, is that a sizzix one, I love it, so high on the page, and I love how you used those liquid pearls, wow, I thought it was in the paper until a close up, I love your summer layout too. Gorgeous both of them, thanks for the gorgeous words you left for me, means heaps to me. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man Rach you just rock!!! These are just simply GORGEOUS!!!! You are truely so inspiring!! Keep it up! :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! Super beautiful layouts Rachael and how precious is that pic of you and Jacob!!
    Have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! that beautiful are your works! compliments are truly honored for the total white page .. I'm glad that I met your blog! thank you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty LOs Rachael! And what cute nephew you've got! Your son is very cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These LO's are gorgeous. I love how you made the butterfly trail from the scrunched ribbon! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both lo's are beautiful Rach! I really like the look of the doilies. I think the butterfly in the first one with the ribbon hanging, kinda like a banner would is really neat!
    Your nephew is a cutie!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning layouts, such a cute baby, he must be getting big now, love all the handmade flowers on your layouts, gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing layouts, Rachel!!! They feel so warm.

    ReplyDelete
  14. AWWW! this is a totally heart melter! how chuffed do you look! such a proud Aunty! :) love how you have used this sketch and the way you have created this title is truly clever! love the colour combo! totally sings of JOY! {HUGS}

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your work is looking so gorgeous - you are just getting better & better every day! Absolutely adore the first one for Once Upon a Sketch - will be voting madly for you there as your creation is simply stunning!! And the second one is just as lovely. Pretty colours & details - great job. Have a lovely week!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow! perfect in every way!
    Thanks for playing with us over at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just two stunning layouts Rachael...What can I say, they make me happy!! Thanks so much for playing at OUAS again.

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10