Monday, July 25, 2011

OUAS - July 15th Challenge

Hi there!
Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend....
I have a Layout I want to share & it's for Once Upon A Sketch!!
I really try & do these Challenges every fortnight, As I love the idea of a Sketch & journalling, Even if I type it most of the time!!!!!!
hehehehe
Anyway!!

The only thing I changed was I moved the Quote & it wasn't going
to fit up in the corner.....
& Some close UPS!!!
The Quote from Kaisercraft - Rubons

This is a Kaisercraft Stamp which I have stamped in various colors!!

This frame which i cut in half & got it from a Discount store for like $1.00
So I grab myself a few of  them @ that price....
LOL! (evil Laugh)

Paper is Echo Park - Springtime & Collections Butterflies....

The Doilies are from Sam's Eye Candy Magic
which if you click the PIC it should take you straight to her
Sale she is having!!!
I just Loooooove her Doilies.....


OK! 
That's it for today
As Always
I Appreciate your Throughts & 
Thanks for stopping by!
Till next time


13 comments:

  1. Rach I think this is one of my fave sketches and wow, you have blown it out of the water. Love love love this. I saw the frame immediately and loved it.....great pick up. Love the double pics, the stamping is unreal. I would never think to do that. Good Luck,. I hope this is a winner for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WOW! What a beautiful layout! your so darn clever with the frame! looks so divine! very shabby chic! and i so Love the quote, so true! {HUGS}

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW This is just stunning!!!!!
    Rachael you are amazing!!!
    I have been seeing a lot of this lately, mainly from your pages those doubled up photos, love it.. Thanks for the inspiration as i will be giving this one a shot!!! and those stamps in all different colours LOVE IT!!!! and those doilies WOW!!!
    OH and that frame where do you get these idea's from!!!???? please come on and share them with me!!!
    I love visiting your site as i get loads and loads of inspiration from every one of your pages!!!
    Have a great week
    LOVE TONI
    XOXOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!! love the back ground spotty paper.. it really adds to the eye catching appeal of this layout!! love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Rach this is so striking, full of brightness and magic .. love it .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. evil laugh away..hoely crap that is amazing.. totally devine..wow.. LOVE love it.. stunning...

    awesomenation..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous layout, Rachael! Thank you so much for playing along! Gerry

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning layout Rachael! Great take on the sketch & love all your little details, especially the stamped fronds in the different colours. Thanks for joining us at Once Upon a Sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the placement of your quote!!! Beautiful details, and it's wonderful to have you join us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gasp!!! This is soooo beautiful!! You have aced the sketch my girl! Love that frame and all your special details :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Rach this is just beautiful! Love the array of flowers...gorgeous and that banner is so sweet! Thanks for palying with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rachael this is wonderful. Gorgeous pics and I love the way you worked the design. Fabulous page.
    Thanks for joining us at OUAS.

    ReplyDelete
  13. GREAT layout!! Lovely colours, I love looking at a layout to keep finding little bits and pieces you have done... love it. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10