Friday, July 22, 2011

Scrap The Boys Challenge

Well Hello!


How was everyone's week?
My was a bit Adventurous... I pretty much had a house full of Patients....
Hopefully they are all on the mend now!! (Fingers Crossed that I don't get Sick now.)


Anyway!
Scrap The Boys July Challenge is:

This month your challenge is to use TAPE on your layout, this can be decorative tape, masking tape or even think outside of the square and make your own.
You also need to use PLAY in your title.




*The layout in this post has been changed as, I didn't read the Challenge properly & a scrapper buddy informed me that I left out the play in my title.... Ummm Whoopie! LOL!*
Thanks Toni!


Now! I didn't go with the think outside thing, with a lack sleep I just couldn't think much outside the Box.
hehehehehe


So I went with the Masking tape..........





Some Close UPS!!!






Thanks for stopping by & I hope you all have a wonderful
Weekend!!!
Ohh & any comments you may leave...
Thanks!! always enjoy reading them!
1 more thing I have some Exciting news to share soon..
Maybe you have seen it already!!
I'll wait a little longer before I share.....
But till next time
Happy Scrappin!!

17 comments:

  1. Fab page! I love the way you've used the tape and those holes look awesome!!
    Fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab and funky.. so creative and unique .. love it Rach .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic photo. What a fab mix of embellies and the torn paper looks great.
    What news?? I haven't seen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great photo and I love the colours. And congrats on the news... I think I know what it is LOL xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome page Rachael.. love what you did with the tape and your torn holes!! What a fantastic photo!! Have a fab weekend :)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Rachael, First of all WHAT NEWS i aint seen anything but i may have to start looking!!! LOL
    Great Layout love that photo of Jas & Ethan. Like Father Like Son!!!!
    Have a fab weekend and i hope you get some sleep soon
    TONI
    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. i just love everything about your layout...love the holes

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh Rachel! this is totally JOY! love how you have used the tape! love all the texture you have created! so JOY!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh, cant wait to hear the news.... gorgeous LO... very cool embellishments. sooo loving the 'holes'.... what a unique idea :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG that ripped hole is a stroke of genius.. GENIUS i say..wow.. looks superb.. fantastic..and WOW>.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply GORGEOUS!!! the photos are amazing!!! and the use of the tapes here are lovely!!! TFS ;)

    jaz

    ReplyDelete
  12. AWESOME layout Rachael. Lov the way the strips of masking tape look like arrows from the archery bow. SO cool!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! What an amazing lo! I LOVE this Rach....so much coolness to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just catching up here Rach - now WHAT is your big news?! Mabe I'll find it higher up in a more recent post! I hope so!! Love this boy layout & what you have done with the tape :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic work! love the town parts and how you used the tape! love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Rachael, I just popped in to say congratulations on your win over at Scrap the Boys. I just loved how you put those holes in your layout. How very creative. Again congratulations on a well deserved win. Cheers Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Totally clever the way you created 'holes' as though the arrows shot through the page. Hope you'll link it up to my Little Boy themed challenge here http://angsandy.blogspot.com/2011/08/sandys-challenge-5.html

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10