Wednesday, June 1, 2011

CCG #194

It's Offically the first day of winter Today!!!!! (here in Australia)
I don't mind winter, I think cause I L.O.V.E my wood heater.......
SO warm & toastie! Also....
I get to washing @ night, hang it out & fold up the next morning!!
NO! I not saying I love washing..... LOL! it's just that's 1 less chore to do during
the day.... *YAY*
ANYWAY!!
I here to share a Layout for this weeks Color Combo Galore.......


Now! you may notice that my kraft is a little darker that the on the
Challenge,but hay it's kraft....  LOL!
This Layout is of my Hubby birthday this year....
YEP! now you know is birth date!!
Now we usually stay @ home & celebrate birthdays with Family or friends, But
this year for Jas birthday we did something a little different!!
We went away....
I've used 12x12 corrugated cardboard.......
& joined forces with Webster Pages - Farmers Market & Yacht Club pps!
Jenni Bowlin - number flag banners & butterfly stickers....




these photos are all the 1's that weren't really the best !!! 
But! I loved them anyway.....

Ohhhh & one more thing I just seen that I'm todays Gallery FAV......
Over @ CCG! with this LO
WAHOO! doing a little Dance....
Thanks stopping by & leaving a comment!!
Hope you all have a wonderful DAY
 &Till next time!!
XXX







10 comments:

  1. rachael...a big happy birthday to hubby...great to spend with just the family....i love all the textures and pp you have used...colours are perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS!!! Your layout is just simply GORGEOUS!!! Love how you have used corrugated card! HUGS xx :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous LO Rachael.. love how you were inspired by the colour palette and your use of the corrugated card for your background!! Have a fab week :))) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the design of this Rach. The pics looks fab and the cardboard and the colors are just perfect for this combo. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rach, this is my very favourite, wowsers, the photos are just gorgeous and the background corregated, is that what you did yourself or did you buy it like that, it is awesome, this is a gorgeous gorgeous layout, I love everything dear girl. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!!!!Rachael this stunning page a pece of art!!!!I´m in love with that!!!!!
    Just fantastic....congrats for this one in particulare.
    Have a wonderful day!!!
    Kisses and huges from Brazil
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! I love how you've done the banner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rachael you are on a complete roll! This week's layouts have been nothing short of splendiferous!! Don't forget to share this at Inspire Me :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW Rach, I think this one is one of my most favs! Thanks for being such an inspiration, not only with the work you post and keeping everyone in the loop with challenges and cool sites BUT also by the lovely and genuine comments you always leave!!! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  10. I fell in love with this the first time I saw it.I agree with helen you must take it to Inspire me.
    As you know (?) I also have a weak spot for the corrugated craft, no matter the colour lol. Perfectly put to use here. Thanks for the inspo!!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10