Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Get Picky - Sketch Challenge#9

GEE! 


There's only 3 more days left till July!!!   
& only 5days till my baby Girl turns 7.......  *sigh*  My baby is Turning 7 already.... has anyone 1 got some of that juice to stop your Baby Growing UP....
LOL!


Ok! So  Including this layout.... I have 3 more layouts for Challenges to 
post before then end of the Month!!!!


This Layout is for Get Picky  Sketch Challenge # 9


The Sketch!



My Layout!


Working with Echo Park - Playground & Springtime..
With a added of Sam's EYE CANDY MAGIC - goodies, The Doilies, the Super cute  
googly eyed Star, the Flower & Button......


& a bit of Sassafras Lass Chippie...


I've used Kindy Glitz 3D - Crystalina, on these 2 flowers...

So will be back to share another layout Soon.......
As Always THANKS for stopping by!
XXX






6 comments:

  1. Fabulous page and fun photos! Love your embellishment cluster and the 3D KG is a really cool look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your take on the sketch and the details like the Kindy glitz. How cute. Love the embellies and what fab pics.
    And no, I don't know how to stop them growing up. DH and I were talking the other night and we actually decided, that no matter how crazy life is now, we don't want them to grow up.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh What an aweome Take on this sketch! so love the photos and love how you have used the eye candy! Oh i'm so on the waiting list for the "Stop Growing NOW" Juice, it's just so overwhealming to see them grow from the little baby in your arms too the wonderful child before you, so Hope Your DD Birthday is SUPER FUN! {HUGS}

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic page Rachael:):):) love those gorgeous photos, the paper combination and the cluster of all of those embellishments makes for such a perfect page. Thanks so much for sharing it with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the sketch! Love your use of EP & your stickly flower centres - too cool!! I am also in a DT & challenge frenzy right now as I am going away on Saturday & trying to get it ALL DONE by Friday - it's killing me LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love this! All of the elements...perfect! Those pics look great!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10