Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Super Heroes & 1 of our Summers Moments

A Big Hello!


Have been scrapping a little bit here & there.....
& i have 2 layouts to share!


First up is Super Heroes which is for Handmade by Suzanne June Sketch Challenge... 
I have shop @ Suzanne a few time now & have been wanting to play along with her monthly Sketches, BUT i have only in the last month learnt to resize a Layout!!!
I know! I know! 
what your thinking you didn't know how to resize??
Well now I can so it's all good...   LOL!


SO...
This is this months Sketch..
 June 2011 Sketch



I flipped it up this is what I came up with....



Photos are of DS & his Cousin!!
When we went for a visit in mid march this Year....




Yep! a little Purple Pumpkin goodness & teamed up with October Afternoon - Seaside...


Next up is my Layout for Color Combo Galore #196



i didn't opt to go with the journaling this week!!






Using the Basic Grey - Periphery Range YES!! I do still have this range in my Stash...... hehehehe


Also have some Dusty Attic Chippie ( Corner Scroll), MS - Butterfly Punch & a smaller Butterfly punch......






lastly ! I have a little Sneak Peak from a Card I made, which I post Soon......
I did make this Flower with 2 different size punches!!
If anyone is Interested let me know & will be more than HAPPY to Share!!




                                Always a JOY to receive  your Comments!!!
                                              & Thanks for Stopping by.........
                                                           Till next time!

11 comments:

  1. Your superheroes are cute! Love your summer layout. Gorgeous use of the palette xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G. SO much eye candy to look at .. totally awesome stuff !!!!! big hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab,fab layouts Rachael! I love how different they are....one bright and funky, the other more grungy. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your superheroes LO fantastic Rachael.. so bright and fun & such cute pics!! ADORE everything about your CCG LO.. just gorgeous!! Have a great day :)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS work Rachael!!! I especially LOVE that CCG layout. SO utterly beautiful!! :-))

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOWEEEE Rach!!! These are just sensational!!! Love them both and that sneak looks yummy...more please!!! lol!! Have a great day :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super pages Rachael...I too love the CCG layout and your punched flower is gorgeous. I just spotted your layout on the Crate Paper blog...Congratulations on being featured!

    ReplyDelete
  8. they look super superb Rachael.. love the O/A one.. i am a SUPER huge fan of O/A and that seaside range is still so drool worthy..woohooo.

    awesome .. love it..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Rach the first lo is super cute...lots of fun in that one. The second is my favorite...so romantic..so gorgeous! Love the colors, what you used and those pics! Lovely sneak on the card as well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You seem to be working very hard at your scrapping these days Rachael. Always coming up with something new & interesting! I am loving your CCG layout. The colours are perfect and love the repeat photo & the layered butterflies. Love your banner in the other one too, the hessian mat & that beautiful edged paper. I resize all my images in Picasa. It is Google's free editing program & so fantastic - rated second in the world to Photoshop - only it is FREE!! and even though I have Photoshop Picasa is so much more quick & user friendly. To resize just select, click EXPORT (choose the location - ie desktop or wherever you want it - when the box pops up) then a slider pops up that asks you if you want ORIGINAL SIZE or RESIZE and you click resize & pull the slider to where you want it - I use 800pixels and BEST QUALITY - so easy when you get the hang of it - you should try it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wowee your scrapping is just gorgeous well done :)

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10