Monday, June 20, 2011

Admire - Is bird's new word & Junes Challenge for Inspire Me

SO how was everyone's weekend?? good I hope.....


First off I would like to Thank all of those lovely comments on my last Post....
It's always so nice to read such wonderful Supportive comments!
So THANKS!


Now! It's that time for Birds new word....      Admire


this is my DT layout



Some close ups!
Using : Collections Butterflies, Strip of pearls, Handmade flower - made by ME
& Prima mini roses..


American Craft - thickers.....




SO pop over to Bird Is The Word
& have a see the other DT ladies, they SEEM to rock every fortnight
with there Gorgeous Creations...
Also Nadia created a Sketch you could follow...
There has been a FAB amount of entry's every fortnight
over @ BITW.. Which has been gr8!!!!
I do try to get each blog & leave a comment...


BUT wait theirs more......

I also I have Created a layout for Junes Challenge over @
the Super talented -  Larissa  Albernaz  which a admire her work SOOOO MuCH
hosting this months Challenge - 
 It´s all about Yacht Club and fabric tickets.
                                                  Which I had both....  *YIPEE*


This time Close ups First......


So using Webster Pages - Yacht Club papers & Alphas!!

& with a little bit of Country Estate Buttons....


LOL! yes i know they are Lobsters, But I thought I could still get
away with it been a Yabbie...... hehehehe


The End Result......



Ohhh & Inspire ME (webster Pages) is having a week of celebration 
With a Party to show off there NEWEST  Collection - Let's Celebrate....


YAY!!

If you made it to here & STILL willing to leave a Comment...
A big thanks to YOU!
Until Next time
Happy Scrappin!!!

14 comments:

  1. Rach they are both ace. Love the soft, feminine touch of the Admire LO and what a gorgeous photo of your mum and DD.
    And the Yabbie LO, what great colors and lobster, yabbie, same thing....lol.
    This LO just pops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Rach. Love the colour scheme for your Admire layout. So pretty and soft and I love the grungy look with the stamping non the other layout. Have a fab week xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rach I just ADORE your gorgeous work and these layouts are no exception!!! Your 1st one is so special...love all the butterflies but then again I LOVE butterflies and the 2nd one is AWESOME!!! Just love the colours and the stamping on the background! Have a great week! :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both beautiful LO's Rachael!! Such pretty soft colours and detail in your BITW LO.. love the hand made flower and your Yabby LO is fantastic, the colours look fab and I LOVE your pics!! Have a wonderful week :))) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two such beautiful layouts Rachael!!! Especially LOVE the way you have used the Websters paper on that first one. So pretty and feminine. Oh and that handmade flower?.....Well that is just INCREDIBLE!! I LOVE it!! Enjoy the rest of your week!! :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i just love the yabbie page..the design and all the bits and pieces

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG.i LOVE that flower you made.. its superbly awesomenation.. woohoo...
    and i love both of those layouts.. they are excellent.. yabbie one is fantastic.. woohoo...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous layouts, love the handmade flower and the heart cut from Websters also love the Yabbie one, you have added lots of little details, stunning work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rachel,

    First of all, congrats on your new DT..I saw your LO at inspire Me today..Beautiful work! Love your "admire" page..so, so pretty..And your "yabbie" page is oh so cute! Yabbies are mini lobsters?
    We have crawfish in Lousiana..I think they're all the same..To me all crustaceans taste alike. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Rachel, your pages are just gorgeous!!! I esp. love the yabbie LO...gorgeous colours!! Hope you are well. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful subjects and designs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on 2 beautiful new layouts Rachael! Considering that I now know you don't have your own scrappy space & share an office I am even more amazed at the beautiful work you manage to create :) Your "admire" layout is really pretty & your Webster's one is FAB. I don't have the tickets or Yacht club (have some on the way to me...yup a bit late I know!) so I thought that challenge was a bit too specific as not everyone can pop out & buy just for the challenge...lucky you had what you needed & made a lovely page with the perfect touches - like the crayfish/lobster - yabbie? is that like a prawn/langoustine we call them here...guess they are all from the same family hey!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Very nice! The first one is just so beautiful! The second is so nice and bright and fun! Great lo's Rach!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10