Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sketch #88 for LCTS

Good Evening!


Another Gr8 weekend here!! Beautiful blue skies Saturday & Sunday......
Sensational....


So I wanted to let you know that Sketch #88 is up for......
Let's Capture These Sketches





& My first offical DT layout............  *YAY*



& a couple of close UPS!!!





I haven't used Eyelets for a while & this Sketch Screamed for it........


Products Used on this Layout:
Webster Pages - Garden gala paper & Alphas, Ladies & Gents & Trendsetter papers & ribbon, Kaiser Craft  rubon & Stamp...


So pop on over & see the other DT ladies designs & then create your Layout & link it up....


Thanks for stopping by my blog & leaving some love...
Till next time!!

11 comments:

  1. that is fantastic Rachael.. i totally LOVE LOVE the folded doiley as a matte... the texture is awesome.. woohooo.. yay.

    thanks for trying to help with my littl problem at BITW i have sort of fixed it..lol.. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your use of the eyelets Rach!! I need to pull out my eyelets more often - thanks for the inspiration :)

    Love the reds and greens in this one, and the butterfly! Gorgeous LO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colours and the eyelets look just fabulous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the gathered eyelet and the photo sequence. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome sketch and you have created the perfect LO for it. I love the eyelets and funny you should use them as the other day I was looking at the array of eyelets and brads I have and I cannot recall the last time I would have used them. So not in vogue now but maybe you have brought them back.....lol.
    Fab work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO STUNNING!!!! Man you ace any sketch that you do!!! Just love that butterfly!! Take care :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous LO Rachael.. you've used the sketch perfectly.. so love the ruffled doily, eyelets and butterfly!! Have a fab day :))) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful layout & the photos are great too! Saw your BITW Webster's layout on the DT blog - my oh my that is one serious beauty too! You are going like a train girl - big things in your future I tell you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh la la Rachael this is so fancy, loving the gorgeous ribbon, love the beautiful photos, love that butterfly, just love the whole design! Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! This is one amazing looking layout Rachael!! Love that its so feminine and palyful at the same time. Gorgeous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This one is so sweet. Love the lace in behind the photos. So girly and bright!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10