Wednesday, June 22, 2011

WW1 & Stuff 2 Scrap Challenges

It's been a couple of months since I have played along @ White With 1
trying to find the time to play along with So many Challenges out there, sometimes you just miss some...  Anyway!


I did do this Layout for WW1 June's Challenge is:
 White + Red +Circles or Polka Dots
ths

The red & white polka dot is tissue paper


on this day he kept on saying to me... oh what fun mum!
he was riding his scooter down this ramp...
Sometimes it's the little things! huh!

Close ups!
now you are probably thinking GEE! she can't sew real good..
But! I did do this so it was looking a bit more uneven....




Also & for the first time I'm joining in on Stuff 2 Scrap- June's Challenge
this Challenge is: a color Challenge with added 5 buttons & Chipboard!!!!!!!!
colors are:  Lime Green, Turquoise & Ballet Blue

YEP! another Layout of Ethan.... 
these colors went well with these photos I had sitting on my deck....

I have used the Stuff 2 Scrap - Petrina Paisley little Chick... &
inked it with blue ink
what a cute chick!!! huh!






That's it!
thanks for stopping by..
Till next time 
Happy Scrappin!!!!



18 comments:

  1. Fabulous bright layouts. Loving the hand stitching and the fact that the photos in your first layout even suit the challenge them. Enjoy your day xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEautiful work! Really love both of these. The red is so striking but the second one is so so gorgeous. Great work Rachael!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Rach. Both the red and green are just beautiful. I love that tissue paper. How perfect and love the sewing....hehe.
    Loving the layers and details on both. Fabulous missy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the spontaneity in both of these pages Rachael - you're a true natural - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these are just gorgeous Rachael. LOVE your take on the WW1 challenge. The tissue paper looks fabo and I love your 'wonky on purpose sewing'. (At least you can sew!!! ;-)) As for that 2nd lo, I LOVE the beautiful fresh green and blue. B-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous work Rachael.. LOVE both of these, so eye-catching and the tissue paper looks fantastic!! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Rach!!!! these both rock .. both WOWZERS !!!!
    love the use of fabrics and the colours are so bright and fun .... love it all, so gorgeous ... hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! just droppin by! fabulous layouts! the red one is so eye catching and i love the gutsy boy one..the hole in the layout reminds me of boys jeans how they seem to put a hole in the knee!! fantastic layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two very GORGEOUS layouts!!! Love the stamping on the background on the 1st one and the stitching around the photos and the paint on the last one looks sensational!!! LOVE IT!! :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! I really love both of these! Love the sewing on the red one with the red background. The green one is so eye-catching...awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow these are both awesome! I especially love the Stuff 2 Scrap one - those colours are so stunning and you have the perfect photos to match them! I love all the little details too like the little torn hole - super cute - the large tear and the paint work. Awesome layout! I love it all and thanks so much for joining us this month at Stuff 2 Scrap! :D
    Good luck!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello my friend,
    I hope you received my msg @ inspireMe ;)

    Lovely projects ;) totally inspireMe with the tissue projects and polkee dot fun;)

    luv
    jaz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your page is awesome Rachel - love the bright colour and the frames on each end. Glad you could play along with this challenge - thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are both excellent Rachael. Love the bright colours and fab pics too. Hope you have a great weekend xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. you have made it so hard i can't pick my fav!!!!!lovém all........

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh Rachel.. I LoooOOOOVE your work. the way you put a page together is a-amzing!!
    thanks for playing along at S2S :))
    have a great week x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Rach just love both lo's oh i see some pretties from PP...thanks for playing along at WW1

    ReplyDelete
  18. Brilliant layouts...love the background on the WW1 page, as well as the stitching! :)

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10