Sunday, June 5, 2011

May Sketch Challenge - MLSB



I thought I'd join in on My Little Shoebox Sketch Challenge!!!
They also have a blog hop happening & on each DT blog,Each Lady has created a LO using the Sketch (from Melinda Sparks) & they look FAB using the new Heart Felt Range..


& this Would be My Layout!!!


Using MLSB - In Bloom Die Cut, Sew Cute - Made with Love,Sew Crafty & Nothing
But Buttons papers & all alphas are MLSB....

Some Close Ups!!! 




      Hope you are all Enjoying your Sundays!!!! I know I am...   hehehehe!
Thanks for Stopping by & any Comments you leave are always appreciated
                                                                   Till Next Time!
                                                                 Happy Scrappin
                                                                               XXX



8 comments:

  1. What a fabulous idea for your embellishment, with the cotton spool (I think that's what its called). Love it. This is great Rach xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny...my mum is the same. And i think 'gosh..I hate stitching and she loves to do it' ..and gets me thinking that I probably will do the same for my kids one day too.

    This a gorgeous layout. LOVE it...love your theme and the embellies you have used. FANTASTIC!

    Have a great week ahead. xoxo Nadia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachael :-)

    LOVE this layout, feels so homemade, love that spool, very clever and creative. FANTASTIC take on that great sketch, I feel a layout coming on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks gorgeous. I love your take on the sketch and your sewing bits like the cotton real/twine/needle, the dress form, your stitching and what great pics. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout!! I love all the stitching detail and the spool you created with the twine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cool to have that spool ansd twine, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a sweet layout Rachael. That paper range is adorable and I LOVE the twine on the spool too. Terrific idea. B-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just brilliant Rach! Love the colours & the little spool of thread you made!!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10