Monday, May 30, 2011

The Color Room #60 & Dusty Attic - May Sketch Challenge

Hey All!
I had a productive Sunday, I was able to complete few Layouts in 1 day....  hehehehehe!!
So the First Layout is for thisWeeks TCR - Palette #60


YUMMY Colour Combo!!
BUT hay I think all colour combo are SUPER cool!!!   LOL!
I've Stamped (kaisercraft script) & inked my background....
also using tissue paper, MS - butterfly punch, LYB - frame, Prima flowers
& other bits in my Stash...


& what would it be if I didn't have some close UPS!!!





& I've also created a Layout Inspired by the Dusty Attic - May Sketch Challenge


I needed to flip the Sketch for it to work for ME!!!!!

Ohhhh a Warning this Layout is not my Usual, But hay! I don't really
have a Usual!!!! LOL!
I do LOVE IT.. Something a bit different.. Always Love different!!


I've Used the DA - Wrought Iron fence & song birds....
Also on the Songbirds I've used Tim Holtz - Crackle Paint worn Lipstick.....




OK! I'll be back later share another soon!!
So THANKS!! As always for stopping by & your Awesome comments
you leave...
Ohhh & 1 more thing!!!!
I now have 99 gorgeous Followers now......
I'm pretty STOKED about that!!!
I have not even had my blog up & running for a YEAR!
SO THANKS!! for been Sooo Supportive & been my blogger buddys!!
I Appericate you all.....
Soooooooo I feel another Giveaway happening REAL Soon!
TILL Next Time
XXX



9 comments:

  1. So not surprised you have almost 100 followers in less than 12 months, you are on fire, these 2 gorgeous layouts just prove it, wow, I love how you crackled that bird, everything is just stunning. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW OH WOW Rachael, im loving these layouts of yours, i just love TCR one adorable and wow i love that heading. and the DA one love that bird look great. you are such an artist and im not surprised either that you have almost 100 followers, as you are amazing and such an inspriation to all of us scrappers!!! well done and come on that 100th person...
    have a good week
    TONI
    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout Rachael! Love the 'different' one, but all your scrapping creations are awesome! Hope you have a great week. xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layouts, so much for the eye to see and the use of punches too pleases me as I just love working with them. Happy to be your 100th follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooo I adore the layering on that first one what beautiful design as well, GORGEOUS!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! Simply stunning, both LOs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love both layouts...i like the frame in the first layout...makes the pic pop and all your little bits

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW...both your pages are simply stunning, Rachael. Love how you flipped the sketch...I probably would too :).
    Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Rachael I see you are on 101 followers now! Congrats!! Well done on a productive Sunday! Love that first one with the really gentle colours & the second one you have worked that unusual sketch to perfection!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10