Monday, May 30, 2011

The Color Room #60 & Dusty Attic - May Sketch Challenge

Hey All!
I had a productive Sunday, I was able to complete few Layouts in 1 day....  hehehehehe!!
So the First Layout is for thisWeeks TCR - Palette #60


YUMMY Colour Combo!!
BUT hay I think all colour combo are SUPER cool!!!   LOL!
I've Stamped (kaisercraft script) & inked my background....
also using tissue paper, MS - butterfly punch, LYB - frame, Prima flowers
& other bits in my Stash...


& what would it be if I didn't have some close UPS!!!





& I've also created a Layout Inspired by the Dusty Attic - May Sketch Challenge


I needed to flip the Sketch for it to work for ME!!!!!

Ohhhh a Warning this Layout is not my Usual, But hay! I don't really
have a Usual!!!! LOL!
I do LOVE IT.. Something a bit different.. Always Love different!!


I've Used the DA - Wrought Iron fence & song birds....
Also on the Songbirds I've used Tim Holtz - Crackle Paint worn Lipstick.....




OK! I'll be back later share another soon!!
So THANKS!! As always for stopping by & your Awesome comments
you leave...
Ohhh & 1 more thing!!!!
I now have 99 gorgeous Followers now......
I'm pretty STOKED about that!!!
I have not even had my blog up & running for a YEAR!
SO THANKS!! for been Sooo Supportive & been my blogger buddys!!
I Appericate you all.....
Soooooooo I feel another Giveaway happening REAL Soon!
TILL Next Time
XXX



01 09 10