Friday, June 10, 2011

OUAS - June 1st Challenge

HEY! HEY!
Hope all is well? I was able to create a layout for Once Upon A Sketch - June 1st
Challenge....


 JOURNALLING CRITERIA this time is to journal about a female. It can be ANYONE...your self, your best friend, your daughter,grandma, mum, sister, cat. ...As long as you write at least 2 sentences about the female in the photo (you can always create a CARD or ALTERED item based on this sketch and use a quote instead) . Your jounralling can be any type, i.e. typed, printed etc. 





I think i'm getting the hang of  the Journalling thing on my Layouts!!!  hehehehehe


Closes ups!! first is my Journalling...






My Layout of my Beautiful Girl!!


Thanks for stopping by!!
Your Comments are always SO awesome to receive.. *HUGS*
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend..
I'm hoping to scrap some time over the weekend!!  hehehe
Till next time 
Happy Scrapping!!!

Thank




15 comments:

  1. Oh wow Rachael, this is truly stunning my girl, wow those clusters of embellies, the journalling and that doily behind, wow, gorgeous work, I have a feeling this is a winner. Love to you, Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS IS AWESOME !!!!! what a absolutely gorgeous pic of you daughter she is soooooooooooo cute ..
    I adore what you have done with the title and the clusters are superb ....absolutely beautiful work .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rach this is simply stunning. I love looking at the closeups to see the detail then reaching the LO and seeing it as a whole. Gorgeous work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous. What a beautiful picture of your little princess too XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful LO Rachael.. ADORE all the pretty details with the doilies and flowers and what a gorgeous pic of your little girl!! Have a fab weekend :)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice Rach - beautiful journaling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. just gorgeous..lots of cutting out and the lace doiley is perfect for the girly feel layout

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Rach, I know she is going to look back in time and love love love this sweet sweet layout. Those doilys are the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Rach I love this! The spread of flowers near the pic is perfect and that journaling is so touching! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet layout Rach! Beeyoootiful!!! Where do you get those big doilies? Love em! Thanks for playing at Once Upon a Sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet photo and so beautifully scrapped. Loving that large doily you have used!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow wow! love everything here!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Once Upon a Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ok seriously? This is simply divine. You have created a GORGEOUS layout Rachael. I keep on saying this but I am loving how your style is evolving. Simply outstanding..keep on going because you are doing SO WELL! Thanks for playing along with us.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely photo and page, Rachael, and such sweet journaling!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... đź’• THANK YOU for stopping by đź’•

01 09 10