Friday, June 17, 2011

Woohoo! Some Exciting news

Good Morning to you all!!


Today I wanted to share some Exciting NEWS with you.......


I am one of the Layout Designer's  for Let's Capture These Sketches - Let's Capture Our Memories....


Please welcome Our new team

Our Sketchers ..
Vanessa Walker
Charlotte Jenkins

Our Layout Designers

JJ Sobey
Anita Mulcahey
Gisele Julien
Tara Thynner
Michelle Gallant
Laurel Seabrook
Elisa Viarengo
Susan MacFarlane
Rosemary Nunn
Sarah Slade
Guylaine Seyer
Nicolle Kramer
Michelle Galloway
Guiseppa Gubler
Sue Kithcart
Rachael Funnell   -
Here I Am
Doris Widder



LCOM releases a new Sketch every Saturday!!
We have been split up into 2 groups, So i'll be will be creating fortnightly......
*YAY*
SO I know we are all super busy! But when you have got a bit of spare time!
Come over & join in...  


Also I created this Layout was for Crate Paper's Color Challenge






A couple of close ups on my flowers! 
YES! again hehehehe





Now! I didn't win BUT! I am featured....
Which for ME is as good as....... My Layout is on Crate Paper blog!!!
 Woooohoooo!


Thanks for letting me share this with YOU...
Without been a bit repetitive!! THANK YOU....for stopping by & your comments you may leave!!


I Hope you ALL have a wonderful Weekend! 
Till next time

14 comments:

  1. congrats...will check it out.....love your flowers too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looking forward to all your inspiration :-)
    And what a gorgeous page - so exciting to be featured!!! woot woo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooooooooo exciting for you .. mega congrats!!!!have fun on the journey and this LO is so awesome... love the way you use colour and the pic is gorgeous ... hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOOHOOOO!!!! Congrats Rachael on making the team and also for your feature on Crate Paper. How totally exciting and your layout is SO super pretty. Love it. Have a great weekend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was so excited for you when I saw that - just being on that blog is an absolutely massive deal :) I really jumped when I saw your name there - well done! And congrats on that DT - I'm not sure I know that site so will try & check it out sometime - just busy catching up with all my commenting - somehow this week has rushed by in a blur :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so super duper exciting. Yay. I just love this LO and I know why they asked you to be on their DT.
    Now I am having a challenge free June and maybe July but I will pop in to check it all out and play along when I can.
    Congrats again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay Rach. Congrats! Can't wait to see lots more lovely creations xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. double CONGRATS you are certainly on your way to greatness!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOO HOO huge congrats Rachael!! ADORE your gorgeous LO, the colours look beautiful and your flowers look fantastic!! Have a fab weekend :)))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats, love your layout and those flowers are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woohooo Rachael congrats on the Let's Capture These Sketches DT! How gorgeous is your Crate Paper layout, makes me want to create a layout right now, just love the flowers, the colours and the beautiful design! Congrats on being featured, that is so cool!

    Hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Rach a big congrats to you! You go girl!!! Love your new lo...gorgeous! The colors are so brilliant and the mix is so cheery...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your layout for the Crate blog is just darling. I adore those colours. And the blooms look beautiful too!That is huge news. Congrats a bunch. And a new DT too. Wow you are on a roll girl. Good on you and well deserved cos' you are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. YAY !!!!!!!!!!! a big congrats on the new DT... and I LOVE your Crate paper LO.. so bright and cheery :)

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... ๐Ÿ’• THANK YOU for stopping by ๐Ÿ’•

01 09 10