Monday, June 13, 2011

Beautiful People - MME Blog Challenge #24

Hope you are still enjoying your long weekend!!!!
It's been good just to hang @ home with not a lot of things going on......
for a change!
Anyway got to scrap a little & 1 of the Layouts i got to done was
My Minds Eye -  Layout Challenge #24


 Along with the sketch, you must use this theme: Song Lyrics – You choose the song (be sure to credit the artist{s})


MME_LayoutSketch_2011_06


So I went with  " Beautiful People" by Chris Brown (which is on my play list @ the moment)
And using a few MME products Andrea Victoria, Ohh La La & Lost & Found - Portobello Road papers, Stella & Rose - Stickers & Journal card & MME - bling
I came up with this.............


Dont know why this has loaded up this way????
blogs & computers!! gee gotta love them.... 



           As you may notice!! I've opt to go with 1 bigger,than with the 2......
                 But other than that pretty much stuck with this Sketch!!!!!!!


                          These are my Beautiful People!
                                                Thanks for Stopping by my blog!!
            Any comments you leave are such a joy to read to THANKS HEAPS....
                       I'm off to  enjoy my last few hours of this long weekend.....
                                 going to watch a DVD or two with the kiddlets!!
                                            some Harry Potter I've just been told....
                         
                                                                    Till next time! 







12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. Love the colour scheme. Enjoy the rest of your long weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful and earthy Rach... stunning work always .... hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Rach! The colours go so well with the sepia photo... not to mention just the photo itself! Lovely LO :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the gorgeous layout Rachael, love that photo, I love sepia, goes so well with so many colours. FAB take on the sketch. Hope you had a wonderful long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great weekend was had by you and the family, I love love this, the photo is priceless of your beautiful people. Awesome take on the sketch my friend. Your work rocks. Melxx
    Gotta love Harry.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the mix of pattern paper yo uhave used here

    ReplyDelete
  7. glorious.. love it.. amazing colours..woohoo..
    enjoy potter...

    and thank you so VERY much for taking the time to comment on my blog.. sending heaps of love n sugar your way........

    ReplyDelete
  8. VERY nice Rach! Love the mix and that title is perfect. Fabulous pic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super Duper STUNNING!!! Love the colour combo and the tinted photo is...um WOW!!!!!! Have a great week :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Rachel! this is am awesome take on this sketch! and what a fantastic photo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome LO Rachael.. LOVE how the central design makes you focus and your gorgeous photo and I love the mix of pp's and elements!! Fantastic take on the sketch.. Have a fab week :)))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful people & beautiful page! I love the photo & that tan paper is lovely. I hope I can get round to this one as I really like that sketch! Have a lovely weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10