Thursday, June 30, 2011

OUAS - June 15th Challenge

Oh My!! just making this next challenge by the skin of my teeth....  hehehehe
but still, I think i've got about 16hours to go! so not that bad!!!   LOL!


I have played along @ Once Upon A Sketch 


Journalling Criteria: The theme 'A Moment In Time'. You can interpret this any way you like, but you must journal at least 4 sentences on why your pictures are memorable. 


So as you can see, I've opt for a poem in the middle....
 


Now! this Poem has been in my stash like Forever...
I glad I have finally put it to good use!!!


The Heart & Owl Button is from Sam Eye Candy Magic

Products Used:
Basic Grey - Offbeat & Sweethreads.. Little Yellow Bicycle- Frame & butterflies from Paper.. Tiny tales Vellum Sticker, Kaisercraft - wooden frame.......


WHOOOHOOOO!
I seen this morning I got an Honourable Mention over @ Get Picky for June's Sketch Challenge...
YEP! i'm pretty Stoked about that.......

& Finally......
1st of July tomorrow....
SO that means new Challenges!! & I have some Totally Awesome news to share.....

I joining a new DT & will be A Guest Designer for........... for who you ask???

You will have to come back too find out!!   hehehehe

A Big THANKS  for stoppin by....  & any comments you may leave, Is always Appreciated!!!!

Till then Happy Scrappin!

17 comments:

  1. gorgeous Rach.. love love love it !!!!!your embellishments are always a stunning addition to your work .. beautiful .. thanks for playing with us .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fresh colors for this beautiful page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous!!! Love your eye for design and the crocheted doily! Precious photos too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks fab Rach and love the mix of colors and papers and the poem in the middle looks great.
    And I know who you are DT for......KIU. YAY. Just saw the post at KIU. Congrats. That is soooooo exciting.
    But, I dont know who you are GD for....I'll have to wait for that one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOO love all the elements and textures on this one Rachel, CONGRATS ON KIU totally well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable Rachael.. love your mix of papers and pretty embellies and your pics are so cute!! WOO HOO congrats on making the DT at KIU.. just saw the post!! :))) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rachael, gorgeous page and that poem is lovely, think I might have to use that on a page of my two. Congratulations on your new DT position! Off to check them out :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on all your happy news Rach! Can't wait to hear it!! LOVE this layout - as I love ALL your layouts - but this one is oh so super fabulous!! You will be snapped up by DT after DT at this rate!! Love the poem & the photos - absolutely gorgeous layout ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning layout and lovely poem, we are so lucky to have sisters! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Rach, this is just stunning, gee I love that frame in the top left corner with the title and the poem is truly gorgeous. You are keeping us in suspense with your new DT work, how do you keep up with assignments, you are a supermum. Love Melx - Love what you did over at Sam's blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful work as always Rach!!! love that little crochet heart!! Take care :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Davvero molto bella la tua pagina! Grazie per aver partecipato giocando con noi di Once Upon A Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the fabulous mix of colours you've worked into this. What a lovely page :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww! How sweet are your kids Rachael! Beautiful page! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute! The poem looks great in the middle. Love all the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh i really LOVE this layout! you have worked total Magic with this sketch! i'm so proud to see my owl button :) you really have worked thess colour together wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Simply delightful Rachel.The pictures of your darlings are soso cute. Thanks for playing at OUAS!!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10