Monday, June 18, 2012

Second half of MLSB - Happy Go Lucky

Hello!
Hope all is well....
Just wanting to Share with you my second half of my DT work with the My Little Shoe Box - Happy Go Lucky range....This first layout is of ME & Hubby...
This photo was taken by my dear Friend down by the sea....when we went away for the Easter Long weekend!!

  Loads going on my background...

Products:
MLSB Happy Go Lucky-Glitter Alphabet Stickers (Toffee),
Prima – Charme Rose Meadow Lark #556129,
Martha Stewart – Heart Punch,
Basic Grey – Basic Alpha Stickers Black.

& Lastly with MLSB - Happy Go Lucky  range..
Is This layout of my Niece Natasha...



Products:
MLSB Happy Go Lucky-Glitter Alphabet Stickers (Toffee),
Prima Alpha Stickers & Kennedy Rosette #558413 flowers,
Twine.
Hope you have a Wonderful Monday & Until next time lovely Ladies...

15 comments:

  1. BOTH of these are AMAZING, Rachael!!!! I can tell you put much thought and love into your work- so beautiful! :)
    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwwwwwww! These are both gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeeee that photo of you and hubby!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI.. oh wow! these are stunning!!! the colors and flowers and photos and stamps and punches and crikey.... the whole layout!!! Love EM!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Love both these layouts, they are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Rach, they are both amazing. You create magic with everything. Clouds, I just cannot do clouds but you certainly can and just love that photo of you and hubby.
    AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rach...My monday gets even better by looking at both your layouts!!! I love love love both layouts!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!!Love the colors ...the embellishments... the layering and the photos too... You are just amazing my friend!!! hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love both your layouts Rachael. Gorgeous pic of you and DH. All the clouds and your background look amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the clouds and background stamping, totally super busy girl, looks like you are having fun too, :) have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous LO's Rach - both are so HAPPY and FUN. Love the elements you include - those clouds looks so cool. And I love the layering of your photo in the second LO - great pictures to scrap ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Rachael, just wanted to say welcome to Sketches With a Twist, your work is just GORGEOUS!! Can't wait to see what you create with the future sketches :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love both the layouts!! I especially love all the clouds!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOWWWWWWWW!!!!! Hey...girl..not only I can't keep up, you are making me crazy!!! I am in love with this one!! BEAUTIFUL design!!!! Thanks for making it LOLOL eye candy!!!!!
    Hugsss!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry...I ment the second one! I love everything you make but this one a bit more;))

      Delete
  14. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!! Love that there is always so much going on in your layouts! They are always so full of fun and life! The top one is just lovely with all the clouds and I love the layered banner in the second one - excellent work!!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10