Friday, June 29, 2012

Bo Bunny Camp-A-Lot.... Part 2

Hello!
I'm back to share the other 2 layouts that I created with the Bo Bunny Camp-A-Lot range...
First up is this layout of Ethan! 
Enjoying what he calls the good life!
I had  to Sneak up on him to get this 1 this shot & glad I did....
Spellbinders Nestabilities Decorative Dies Lacey Circle
 Products:
Click on product to head direct to availability @ Anna's Craft Cupboard

Script –Stamp.


& Lastly..
This layout of my girl...
 more of the  Bo Bunny Camp ALot-Noteworthy

Also! I've Used the 6x6 CW -Mini Branches Reversed with some Gesso..
Spellbinders Nestabilities Decorative Dies Picot Edge Circle (S4345)

Products:
Click on product to head direct to availability @ Anna's Craft Cupboard
Prima Marketing - Almanac - Gracie Vine 556280,
The Crafters Workshop - 6x6 Templates - Mini Branches Reversed

THANKS! so much for popping on over Also! for your any Comments &
 HAVE a WONDERFUL WEEKEND 

12 comments:

  1. i so love that pic of your son..its priceless...the range looks good and so does your layouts..enjoy your weekend too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both pics. You have used the range so fabulously. I would have slowly backed away but you have made it all fit perfectly, as you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, what an awesome collection of papers - you made it look fabulous with your creations. Love scrapping the outdoor photo's so this is very inspiring for me. Well done. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing.. as I said the last post, these papers really trick me, and I wondered how could they be used .. but you have shown they are used very well for your layouts.. I loce the top photo.. it looks so relaxing.. but I hope he can jump up if he got a bite!! hehe!! fabulous layouts once again with this paper range!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great girl LO with these papers...love the flower cluster...great!!!!!!!! And I wouldn't mind doing this type of fishing !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You seriously ROCKED it again girl!! I absolutely loveeeeeeeeeeeeee these!! LOVING that photo on the first one and love love love the flowers on the second one!!! GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes i also loved the flowers in the last one...but i had a giggleat the thought of you sneeking up to your fisher-boy....some funny things a mum has to do to get a shot of her boyz!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love what you have done with this range! Fabulous work!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Rachel!! These are so gorgeous!! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW WOW WOW Rach!!! I love them all...the pp the colors... the photos... love these a ton okay.... You really do inspired me!!!! Hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. FAB pages Rachael, I especially love the first one and that photo is priceless lol. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sooo lovely!! Great photos too!!!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... ๐Ÿ’• THANK YOU for stopping by ๐Ÿ’•

01 09 10