Thursday, June 7, 2012

JUNE Inspiration - will be the last one...  *Sniff*Sniff*
Catie has a lot going on & something had to give....
 So after much consideration and a reality check or two, Catie has decided that this will be
 the last month for BTD to run.... SEE the FULL post HERE  
I wish Catie the very best for the Future....
OK! So JUNE Inspirational room!!
& My last  CT layout!!

Mostly  Graphic 45 - Kraft ReflectionsMagic of Oz & Once Upon a Springtime Collection ranges.....
The flower is made by MTF - Die-namics dies Dizzy Doily Duo
 
 Scrapmatts - Cherish Word...

 Be sure to stop on by & check out all the GORGEOUS creations....
& Until next time! Have a WONDERFUL Night!

8 comments:

  1. Love love it. Like I say, you always manage to use your papers and embellies to their fullest....not sure that makes sense but you know what I mean. And I really see the rug in your page....was that the intention or am I just making that up too....lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI.. oh wow.. just love that photo, so full of love, and so much to look at here, so many layers.. how fabulous this looks!! You use papers that I would not have a clue how to use.. amazing layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing work and a fitting "final" layout...I just love exploring your pages, seeking out every last little detail. Kinda like a treasure hunt, lol- but you really do add so much and it's such a treat to scour your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too bad about her shutting down - but as we all know - that thing called life sometimes calls -- I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee your lo! LOVING the photo and how you used the G45 Magic of Oz papers!! I hope you share this with the G45 facebook page!! I know they will loveeeeeeeee it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome awesome!!!! That layered/die cut flower piece is such an attention grabber, I LOVE it!!!! Nicely done for a final layout, you know, gotta go out with a bang, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow Rach!!! I adore this layout!!! Its absolute stunning!!!And so much to look at here, so many beautiful layering.. Simply stunning!!! Very inspiring indeed... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rachael, another stunning page, that photo of your beautiful family is gorgeous too! So many details to look at, I love how you have used the little scarecrows.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW Rach great take on the inspiration challenge!! Love the layers and the grunge!!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10