Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Change......

Back once again!
This time to share my DT layout for Bird Is The Word 
Our latest word for the  bird is CHANGE.....
going with the close ups first for a Change! get it Change...   hehehehe!
FINALLY got me some of these SUPER cute resin - Prima Birds since I missed out first & second time around!
Dusty Attic & Kasiercraft flowers, Tim Holtz - Elegant Flourishes, Washi Tape, Basic Grey - brads & some binding.
 Found this Quote while PINNING & knew I wanted to create a layout with this Quote...
The Fearful & Hopeful is more me! the Confident! NOT so much... That's for sure!!

OH! BTW  YEP! I'M
hehehe!.
The full layout....

ALSO! 
The BIRD IS THE WORD has some new Designers joining US...
& let me TELL you! A FULLY Talented Bunch...
Be sure when you stop on over & check out the other DT & GDT creations on the Change word!
to also Check O.U.T who will be Join the team!!
Always a Pleasure to have you stop by...

10 comments:

  1. GREAT quote & piccy....LOVE those circles you've used & how you've placed the title....I see Lizzy C is up on the team. YAY for her:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome quote, photo & layout Rach....love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning photo Rachel and I love that quote. The circular frames look great and you have this talent to mix colours and patterns so well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI.. I loved this when I first saw it on the BITW blog, and now that i have seen the close ups, I love it even more.. The quote is amazing, and very true, change is a huge thing in life, but it is something that will happen,, I love how you have put the journalling onto the photo, suits it perfectly.. My new fav of yours... and hey I get to rub shoulders with really amazing girls on the Bird team... looking forward to it, I hope I can keep up with you all!! Thanks for your kind words on my blog too.. it really makes my day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! Every time I think you have outdone yourself, you do it again!! WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! I am in love!!! LOVING the photo, the big circles and loveeeeeeeeeeee the flowers!! GORGEOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's absolutely gorgeous Rach - just love how you've added your quote to the photo and how meaningful to scrap with this quote - so special - love your AWESOME talent!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout Rachael and such a beautiful photo to. Love your previous layout of your brother, you can see the love you poured into this layout and the quote is so true. Its hard to open up and scrap photo's of the ones we have lost :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. it looks so great with the journaling right on the photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your layout is simply so STUNNING... I love it!!! Totally... you are just amazing!!!

    P/S: I did this layout... and has pre-posted...will be live on Friday!!!.. Heavy word... but perfect for me...

    hugs..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Rach absolutely gorgeous work and such a great photo and quote!!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10