Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Bo Bunny Camp-A- Lot...



Good evening or morning!
where ever you may be reading this from...
Just wanting share with you my layouts that I created with 
the Bo Bunny Camp-A-Lot range that was sent to me as part of my DT pack...
First up is this layout of the 3 archers in the Family...
some fussy cutting! the leaves from Bo Bunny Camp A Lot Leaves Paper
 dabs of gesso...
Click on product to head direct to availability @ Anna's Craft Cupboard
Products:
Martha Stewart Crafts - Punch Around The Page Set - Double Loops,

Next up is this layout of again Jason Ethan & Chloee a couple of years back...
Setting up camp in our back yard! 
The Noteworthy make it so easy to create layouts..

Products:
Click on product to head direct to availability @ Anna's Craft Cupboard
Stamp ?

& lastly for today..
Jason & Ethan doing another thing outdoorsy... Ride motor bikes...
If they are riding around in the side yard Ethan likes nothing more than to play follow the leader & he likes to be the leader!! Jas don't mind well most of the time anyways!!!
The Cog is from A lil Something...

a bit of Journaling tucked in there...
Products:
Click on product to head direct to availability @ Anna's Craft Cupboard


Cog – A lil Something,

I'll be back to share the last 2 layouts from this range soon..
Till then my friends!
THANKS for stoppin by...

18 comments:

  1. When I saw these papers I wondered how they could be used, but you have used them wonderfully in these layouts.. I love the photo of the 2 archers.. that is an amazing photo... well done.. and the setting up camp.. perfect photo for these papers.. you amaze me. you can scrap with any paper and make a masterpiece... I really am inspired by all these, fabulous layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops I meant 3 archers... typo mistake!! my brain and my fingers are not in tune with each other sometimes!!haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Rachel!! These are really amazing. Love how you used this line to get more of a masculine feel than campy. Fab photos too!! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your LOs are so dimensional and full of details! very cool

    ReplyDelete
  5. your layered backgrounds are always filled with lots of eye candy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such PERFECT papers for these piccies....LOVE all that gessoing & the sort of 'grungy' boy look...works fantastically well:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!! Your layouts really reflect the life in the nature!!! You have combined all colors perfectly and the photos are great!!!TFS!!!
    Hugss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You completely and TOTALLY ROCKED this LINE!! WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!! AMAZING!!! I hope you share them on the Bo Bunny Facebook page!! They will loveeeeeeeee them!!!!!!!!! GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so fun and so pretty! Loved!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Particularly like the background in the top layout.

    ReplyDelete
  11. such great projects, love them all, great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous outdoorsy layouts, Rach!!!
    Love them all....you've done famously with this range! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ur really ROCKIN the boy pags Rach!! Luv the mixed medias u have used.Just GORGEOUS

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW WOW WOW Rach... I love them all... Gorgeous... love the background... the colors...the layering...honestly everything on them!!! Hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Again....lol. You have used the embellies like the campfire and tag etc perfectly. I just feel like I make these things look "dicky" (if I can use that word but cannot really think of another...lol). And love how serious DD is when putting up the tent. My hubby is the same and we just laugh at him which then makes him a bit cross....lol.
    Love the first photo of the Archers. What a brilliant shot. Great pages Rach.

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW you really have rocked this range!!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10