Sunday, June 3, 2012

Kraft It Up * June Challenge*


It's Sunday 6am here.... & my plans are to have a Scrappy sort of a day! here's hoping I my mojo is a go!  LOL!
SO! I thought I'd stop by first & post my CT layout for this months KIU Challenge

** JUNE'S CHALLENGE **

This month your challenge is to create a layout using Kraft Cardstock or Kraft Patterned Paper
and the following...
3 Different Alpha's + 3 Photos + A title with 3 or more words + a masked background!

OH! I had F.U.N with this 1...
Yet! again a photo of my 3 Beautiful people in my life!!
 I have Used the 

Prima Marketing Inc - Winter 2011 - 6 X 6 Mask with some Maya Road Silver Metallic Mist....



Along with the 6x6 Crafters Workshop - Brick template & with Gesso!!! then with black ink & the 6x6 Circle Crafters Workshop template.. Finish off with Drips of Teal Glimmer Mist!
Be sure to stop on by & Check O.U.T the other CT Creations!!
I best go! & get a hour or 2 of Scrappin done before Kidlets get up..
THANKS for stoppin by!

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful Rachael! Love your misting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachael!! This is Beautiful! love your background work..fantastic!!
    the pic is adorable, everything looks fabulous!! Wow, you woke up
    very early, here is 5:30PM. Take care girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the rough & grungy look on this layout... and you add the green which pops up!!! Stunning and wonderful layout Rach!!!... Hugs..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your texture background so so stunning with the photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's an amazing mask...& I adore those dribbles of blue:):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very neat background and tones.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeee the photo, the title and loving that misting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your masking Rach and this popped when I saw it at KIU with the blue and touch of green. Awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI.. I hope you had a wonderful scrappy Sunday! wow! I was trying to work out what brand of background paper you used, until I read about all the masking.. this is stunning.. the background looks amazing.. and I Love how you layer your photos.. exquisitely created.. love this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh, how clever just to add the photos on top of eachother :) Nice work!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10